test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All Ships All Locations

rsabian10rsabian10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I only want to use the game to select ships and take screenshots of them with different backgrounds. So even if I have not completed locations or missions can I jump to every location in the game to give new backgrounds to my screenshots?

Also, if I am Tier 3, can I select lower tier ships to use or can I only select the ships in the tier that I am in.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Go anywhere: no, many / most mission locations only exist while you are playing the story episode there is no other way to reach them. You can get back to old episodes by re-playing them.

Buying ships: for your free ships at level up, you get a token for that tier level only -- you can't use a tier 4 token to buy a tier 2 ship.

Flying ships: your level just sets the highest tier of ship you can use, except that most (all?) Tier 6 ships are now "scaling" ships that you can fly as soon as you finish the tutorial missions for your faction. If your rank is enough to fly a tier 3 ship you can still fly tier 1-2 ships, you just can't fly tier 4-5 ships yet. (but again you can fly tier 6, because they scale down to your level.)
    Post edited by davefenestrator on
  • Options
    rsabian10rsabian10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.