test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc real slow at loading still

stonecold59stonecold59 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
takes over a minute to load for some reason has been doing it for a few weeks...anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Yes, it's just the arc loading account step that has been very very slow for me the last few days.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I would suggest that you do not open the game with Arc, instead go directly into the game folder and open the .exe to start the game. This will avoid any issues with the Arc service entirely.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    I would suggest that you do not open the game with Arc, instead go directly into the game folder and open the .exe to start the game. This will avoid any issues with the Arc service entirely.​​

That works still? I tried that a while back when I had issues with the launcher and it didn't work for me.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    spiritborn wrote: »

That works still? I tried that a while back when I had issues with the launcher and it didn't work for me.

Did you go into the 64-bit folder or the 32-bit folder? Depending on the client you used, that might have been why it did not work for you. Since only the 64-bit version can be used and not the 32-bit version.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    spiritborn wrote: »

Did you go into the 64-bit folder or the 32-bit folder? Depending on the client you used, that might have been why it did not work for you. Since only the 64-bit version can be used and not the 32-bit version.
    Never had anything but the 64-bit version as far as I know.
  • sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    What gets me is Time out from the launcher or switching maps time out. STO is the only game that does that, my other games, no problems.
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
This discussion has been closed.