test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Command Juggernaut (request additional items/DEVS)

xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
edited February 2020 in The Art of Star Trek Online
So I recently came back, been with the game since it first started but have had numerous breaks from the game. When I heard the announcement of the borg lock box, I was fairly surprised as it was something I didn't think would happen... well till the game died {joking}. Anyways I managed to obtain one with the vast amount of zen I have stored up. But a little disappointed.

The very first ever borg ship, and I don't count the assimilated Romulan ships we've had in the past as borg ships, but a true borg ship, released, it looks top notch, and am really enjoying it, but as a borg fan, I really wish it had more going for it. Is there any chance you could update it with the following features to make the release of this ship even better?

- a selectable skin = borg skin that makes its appearance like a collective look, like the cubes ect.
- a unique bridge with variety of stations and features
- borg transporter fx
borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    Technically the Liberated Borg Juggernaut is just that liberated. So therefore not part of the collective so to look like other Borg ships ie cubes has a yeah maybe maybe not factor. As for Borg consoles and other feature and transporter effects. If it has been liberated it would therefore have a variety of say FED/Klingon/Romulan tech. That is how I see the ship. Yeah sure some will disagree. As the ship is more Cooperative rather than Collective it wouldn't have much Borg Tech left. Again it is how you personally perceive I guess.
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Technically the Liberated Borg Juggernaut is just that liberated. So therefore not part of the collective so to look like other Borg ships ie cubes has a yeah maybe maybe not factor. As for Borg consoles and other feature and transporter effects. If it has been liberated it would therefore have a variety of say FED/Klingon/Romulan tech. That is how I see the ship. Yeah sure some will disagree. As the ship is more Cooperative rather than Collective it wouldn't have much Borg Tech left. Again it is how you personally perceive I guess.

I hear yeah, but its a game in the end. We can also say... to have a liberated federation borg captain go around assimilating others (the borg kit modules) is kind of far fetched. I don't see any harm is having an option to look like the collective look. It just be a skin in the end for those that do love the borg faction. Not everyone will like what others do, but having options to allow an assortment of different people enjoy something I think is worth while. Remember, at one time people were dead set that a borg lockbox would never show its face, let alone a borg vessel, well... its been done.

• xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »

I hear yeah, but its a game in the end. We can also say... to have a liberated federation borg captain go around assimilating others (the borg kit modules) is kind of far fetched. I don't see any harm is having an option to look like the collective look. It just be a skin in the end for those that do love the borg faction. Not everyone will like what others do, but having options to allow an assortment of different people enjoy something I think is worth while. Remember, at one time people were dead set that a borg lockbox would never show its face, let alone a borg vessel, well... its been done.

You say where is the harm. Those of us in the Romulan faction who has gotten ONE BLOODY SHIP in something nearing 3 years says yeah...there is harm. So...yeah stop. I mean the only fans more screwed than us at this point are the fans of the Nova.

Your joking right, the Romulan faction, dude, you guys have had numerous ship releases compared to BORG ships, so please, get off the soap box. You guys actually have a faction rather us borg fans. All I'm asking for one ship to get a few extra options. Thanks for coming by though.