test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

High score on that Omega mini game??

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
edited January 2020 in The Academy
I was looking through my notes from last year....
By the end of the event last year, I was able to improve my score to 2700, at the high point, once or twice. I hope I can get there again this year.

The question that comes to mind.... What is the highest score in that game?

What is the highest score on your attempts? I just was wondering... I mean barring issues caused by internet/tech continuity B.S. or operator errors or distractions....

What score is average for "good" players??
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    Without lag, which is a rarity during the Event (even on good lag years), I can get every single particle fairly consistently. I forget what number score that is.
  • Options
    startrekronstartrekron Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I think 2700 is best you can get, I hit it just about everytime.
    "Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp
  • Options
    theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    pictures or it didnt happen
  • Options
    LOL! Thanks all! I was advised....2700 is the perfect score and didn't miss a single "object" (I always picture beers falling off the edge of a bar because "Tapper").

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User

I can't stand it when people say that. Where2r1 is a witness that 2700 is the perfect score. Also, not everyone has time to post a screenshot. Not to mention in order to get a screenshot on this forum, you need to use an image sharing service like imgr or know how to paste a screenshot into one's post.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User

6o4wQ98.jpg

I usually get the high score, unless I'm hit by lag or I'm distracted by a msg (or that stupid glitch that makes it end early)

Just use the mouse and the use the sounds to keep rhythm

where2r1 wrote: »
    (I always picture beers falling off the edge of a bar because "Tapper").

:D I imagine a line starting on the right that traces them to the left. And I just follow the 'line'

• Options
    WOW! @rimmarie That is impressive screen shots. :)

What? those bubble things that float across in lines... doesn't it remind you of suds on top of beer????

Hey coldnapalm... it is a bummer that it is so glitchy. But Cryptic deems it as necessary. Too bad it is nothing but evil on so many player's game. I am glad it isn't effecting me so badly. Yet.

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    There's a YouTube video of someone getting 2700. Personally I have never gotten 2700 but can get over 2000 now and then, but I suck at it so....
  • Options
    There's a YouTube video of someone getting 2700. Personally I have never gotten 2700 but can get over 2000 now and then, but I suck at it so....

I am in the same boat, kaithan. I got 2700 only once so far...it was a fluke. Mostly hovering around 1900-2100.

• Options
    Oh one more note: I am getting Green rarity "Slivers" for each White rarity "Trace" I win. Unless the game ends early.

And when I complete the game with at a higher score, I am getting more Blue "Shards" than last year and even winning Purple "Fragments", though purple is still rare. Purple never dropped for me before. So, they fiddled with the odds.