test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't enter warehouse alpha-2 on New Romulus

swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
Like the title says, I picked up the mission, I see where I'm supposed to go, but I can't enter the warehouse. From local chat, it seems that no one can.

Comments

• divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    same here
  • puppylee#1758 puppylee Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I ended up having to skip the mission. Tried dropping and picking the quest up several times, even tried doing the reputation thing until I learned it wasn't required any more. Nothing worked but skipping it.
  • cjridgwaycjridgway Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    also having this problem, put a support ticket and got the response that they are seeing that players are having the problem and that it is a bug, they will forward it to the development team.
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Same here, sent support ticket
  • sveargithcaexsveargithcaex Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am also having this issue and its pretty much stopped my progression into teh story. Hope this gets fixed quickly.
  • happifichappific Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • sirilius#5400 sirilius Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Can't believe its been over a week and nothing
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I can, Temporal Reckoning has been broke for 3 months.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Can't believe its been over a week and nothing

It's been acknowledged, everyone will just need to wait. There's more game breaking bugs right now than they have man power.
  • siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Same here.
  • kaldordraigo666kaldordraigo666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ive tried a few times on my latest Toon dropped the mission then activated it again but no joys here blooming fustrating
  • sirilius#5400 sirilius Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I can, Temporal Reckoning has been broke for 3 months.

That is what Im afraid will happen here.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Same here
    Soon there will be soo many missions broke we wont be able to play at all. just stare at the screen waiting for solutions to be put thru.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Same problem
  • banzak#3442 banzak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    same problem. I dropped the mission twice, but not luck.
    No dialog is showing.

tgZ4gwu.jpg
    edited February 2020
    I know who broke this particular mission.
    MADRAN
    He has to be responsible so he doesnt have to deal with us one more time, cause every time he does he gets his a$$ kicked LOL. He moved the door to behind the wall so now there is no door, only a wall.
  • karreshkarresh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seems we're all going to have to skip it for now....
  • n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Same issue
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
    It's pretty daft tbh that the important story hooks on New Romulus are still linked to Rep. New Captains reach New Romulus between level 30 and 40, so having to pause the story until level 50 + about a week to get lvl 4 rep, is rediculous! I mean I know you can skip them for later, but until they are done, the dyson sphere doesn't make any sense at all.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,900 Arc User
    None of them are still linked to the Rep. It gets mentioned in the text of some missions, but that's old text that really needs removed.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    None of them are still linked to the Rep. It gets mentioned in the text of some missions, but that's old text that really needs removed.

Odd then since the "enter" button doesn't appear for my toons til they get to the mentioned rep.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I was able to skip warehouse and play the other missions just fine. My rep is only @ 3 I think.
  • imlysaimlysa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've got the New Romulus rep at 5, well on the way to 6 and no, the enter button isn't there. Its not rep blocking people.
  • hando316hando316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I ended up having to skip the mission. Tried dropping and picking the quest up several times, even tried doing the reputation thing until I learned it wasn't required any more. Nothing worked but skipping it.
    Did the same thing. Haven't been able to do this in a couple of days at all.
  • gaijinsouthwindgaijinsouthwind Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    can't get in on a new toon, or during replay. new toon just got t1 rep for new rom, replay toon has t4 rep with new rom. only option is to skip on new toons sadly. any idea when this is going to be fixed? or news update being given that it's being removed?
  • Same problem here. I have Romulan rep Tier 1 and the Quartermaster tells me to enter the warehouse, but I can't. There is a yellow circle on my mini-map where the door should be.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Ditto.
  • gaijinsouthwindgaijinsouthwind Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    well, i skipped passed this, and onto the rest, and realized the paehhos caves require t3 new rom rep, yet i can walk in. so it's def not the rep issue, as the new toon i'm on is lvl 38, so hasn't unlocked the rep system yet.
  • portabletech#5644 portabletech Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    Exact same issue here, though I do not see how to skip the mission. What am I missing so I can actually progress?