test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/6/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/6 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes. Looking forward to them.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Automatic acquisition of Admiralty Ships!!! Yippee!!!
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • nukeblast#9932 nukeblast Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    only one question... since is the 10 Year anniversary couldn't we just keep the assault phaser rifle as a reward along with seven's pistols as a choice?
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I see the inability to train Destablizing Resonance Beam didn't make it to this fix. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    There’s a few ships that won’t make the cut to this new system, for various reasons.

I'm curious to know why those ship in particular are special?

In particular, Odyssey and Bortasqu. Since the T5 Scimitar isn't on that list, it's kind of odd. Though I do know those two classes are older than the Scimitar, though the Vesta is not afaik.

Not trying to complain at all, I love that we can finally claim most our ships with basically one click!
    I'm just curious as a programmer. :smile:
    I don't really expect a reply though, I know the devs don't tend to talk a lot about stuff like that for security reasons.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    a very good patch, thx a lot :)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    only one question... since is the 10 Year anniversary couldn't we just keep the assault phaser rifle as a reward along with seven's pistols as a choice?
    AFAIK it's really just a Disco Full Auto.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    A nice set of fixes, updates and improvements.
    Special shout-out to the Admiralty Cards being claimable and the Twin Rifles -- thank you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Thank you very much!

This is a nice list, I especially appreciate the admiralty ships' acquiring as well (I am aware some ships ATM are not so and adding this note just for completion but am really satisfied by that change if it works). I hope it works well (as intended)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thank you for the fixes. Admiralty reclaim is especially appreciated.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Updated the icon for the 10 year anniversary party horn / extinguisher item.
    Oh, is that why the horn sometimes did nothing?

I, still, sometimes walk around using my Fire Extinguisher on Party Horn users just to look like an idiot. :dizzy:

EDIT: The Episode "Measure of Morality, Part 1" no longer rewards the Assault Squad Phaser Rifle, but instead now rewards Seven's Dual Tetryon Rifles.
    Great! I really liked the look of those. :smiley:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited February 2020

No because the Assault Squad Phaser Rifle was meant to be in the Lobi store only and not as a mission reward. It slipped into the anniversary patch and was most likely a placeholder. You can keep the one you already have. Also, Seven is wielding dual rifles not pistols.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.