test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg uniform/armor change request

sentry51sentry51 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
Can you please animate the red and green lights on this uniform? Everything else about it looks amazing. The lights on the B.A.T.D. Extractor (arm weapon) are animated and makes it look so much better.

Comments

• amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    That'd actually be cool. In addition, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of a general visual update on the male and female original Borg drone body suit. For example, allowing us to change the colour on the body, legs, and feet, and having the white glowing parts on them to be colour tintable, like how some of the NPC ensign drones have the glow be red instead of white. Even the suit from the film/show its based off had at least red/orange lights them.
    Post edited by amosov78 on
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Hi, I like this idea too :)! Plus I wish the devs would unlock all liberated Borg head gear for the exoskeleton frame (for Lifetime sub) and add Seven of Nine hand gear and maybe some more gloves from those Borg holograms - that be cool :)
  • lyratialyratia Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi, i like the new Borg Holograms from the Data cores and it would be really cool, if these Outfit Options could be added to the Borg Bridge officers. Some of the new head pieces look as if they would be a very nice addition to the liberated Borg Species.

I bought the new Borg exoskeleton armor and saw that for the hand part's there were no infected skin and nearly no gloves to choose from. It would be nice to have a little more variation on the hands. The Borg holograms have some interesting arm pieces that would give the exoskeleton a little more options for individualism.

• drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    lyratia wrote: »
    Hi, i like the new Borg Holograms from the Data cores and it would be really cool, if these Outfit Options could be added to the Borg Bridge officers. Some of the new head pieces look as if they would be a very nice addition to the liberated Borg Species.

I bought the new Borg exoskeleton armor and saw that for the hand part's there were no infected skin and nearly no gloves to choose from. It would be nice to have a little more variation on the hands. The Borg holograms have some interesting arm pieces that would give the exoskeleton a little more options for individualism.

I like this item too :) Just wanted to know do other players buy that exoskeleton frame for their bridge officer too or just myself? Bridge officers can't used kit power in the suit tho, wonder what armor or shield that work the same (guess omega rep)