test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alienware Giveaway: come get your free stuff!

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2111741/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-discovery-starter-bundle
Account Unlock:

Age of Discovery Starter Pack
Cyborg Miracle Worker Bridge Officer
Exclusive Emote – Poker

Unlocked on one character per account:

Elite Services Starter Pack

Even if you ALREADY have these packs you can still redeem this code and get MORE inventory and bank slots!!!

PS: you can redeem there here without having to use ARC or Steam:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• unity#8083 unity Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thank you.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    thx :)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Thanks, i already have those, but my son do not.. i'll give him the code :smiley:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Thanks, i already have those, but my son do not.. i'll give him the code :smiley:

Even if you already have these packs, you still get the extra inventory slots!

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,912 Arc User
    Thanks! I'm giving them to a lower-ranked toon who needs the spaces.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Naaa, i have a lot of inventory, but my son is F2P, so he will gain more of it thasn me :smile:
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Cool. The one thing that I really wanted, the Poker emote, is account unlock. You do have to go through every character and claim it, but I'll get there doing the new episodes on everyone. Just need a giveaway with the Dance (Groove) emote, now.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Awesome. Both my temporal and Gamma recruits need inventory. Now I just have to figure out who to give it to.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    But it is not really a giveaway since you have to sign up for Alienware Arena.

I was wondering where the Poker emote would end up when STO released all of the other Loot Crate Exclusive emotes as anniversary emotes.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    when did they give away the Poker emote previously?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    when did they give away the Poker emote previously?

It is one of the Loot Crate Exclusive emotes like the Organian Greeting, Disco, Evil Plans, Ta-Dah!, and Tea, Earl Grey emotes from this year's Anniversary emotes. The Poker emote was included in a R&D/Duty Officer Pack that included the Tuffli Freighter and Suliban Cell Ship as part of a Loot Crate that was supposed to be shipped in summer 2018, but was shipped out December 2019.
  • vongravenvongraven Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Thank you for the nice giveaway!
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Thank you for the nice giveaway!
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    d1Bhlgl.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited February 2020

Naaa, i have a lot of inventory, but my son is F2P, so he will gain more of it thasn me :smile:

By all means, do what you want. But it's not like you and your son can't BOTH get keys and both get the benefits. No need to act like there is only 1 key available that you have to decide to keep or give to him. There are over 13,000 left as of this post :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Right. I got one key on one acct and another key on another acct. One is a lifer and the other is F2P.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

By all means, do what you want. But it's not like both you and your son can't get keys and both get the benefits. No need to act like there is only 1 key that you have to decide to keep or give to him.

:lol: yes, i know, it's just that he is on vacation, so he can't sign to that, so, a little present for him is not bad... thank you again for posting this :smile:
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User

Only if you're a fed

PSA: You can only unlock this stuff on a fed or fed aligned faction, drops a character bound box for the services for some weird reason. So tldr you can't get the extra officer slots or inventory space on a klingon. Ironic considering i'm a kdf player and only wanted the inventory slots -_-

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Anyone else getting "Internal Error. Please Try Again" when entering their code?
    1xe027q.png
  • rocmistrocmist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I have a key but not the Arc client, using the Stream client ... is there another way to redeem the key?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    rocmist wrote: »
    I have a key but not the Arc client, using the Stream client ... is there another way to redeem the key?

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • First when I tried to login an account it wanted a PIN but one was never sent, then I logged in with another account and it says to goto a gear icon in the top right of the screen to submit code but there is no such thing that I can find. Only thing on the top right of my screen is an 'Install ARC' button. I was foolish to bother in the first place and now I can't have my time back.
    qaAuoh7.gif
    We must have posted at the same time lol :D
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • rocmistrocmist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    rocmist wrote: »

Amazing, thank you echatty and thegrandnagus1! :smile:
    You're welcome :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Anyone else getting "Internal Error. Please Try Again" when entering their code?

I got this the first time that I tried, but it worked a few minutes later. Copy the key to the clipboard and put it in a NotePad document if you don't want to go back to the Alienware site to look for it again.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    When I get that in Arc, I just sign out and back in again and it works. I seem to get that when I haven't signed out for awhile.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • psymantispsymantis Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    I've been waiting until my points built up to buy that starter pack and checking it every day longingly. <3
This discussion has been closed.