test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uneasy Allies

cissetacisseta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
In the Iconian base after you defeat the drones you can not lower the force field because of a large part of the environment blocking the controls

Comments

• lethilialethilia Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2020
    Had that too nothing helped, tryed to drop and do it again but same bug again.
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    there are similar problems in other dyson related maps as well including the Dyson ground battlezone but fortunately they are not gamebreaking (yet) i have no idea if Cryptic has acknowledged this bug yet or not or even if they still look at these forums but its been around for a while now and the uneasy allies one is especially game breaking since it also prevents you getting a whole ground set right now (arguably the best ground set in the game)
  • yukonwolf#5371 yukonwolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Submitted a ticket, got the obligatory ya ya we'll fix it email. We'll see. Getting tired of all these gaming companies putting out sub-par content and expecting us to spend money for it. The stupid part is we tolerate it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    ...putting out sub-par content...
    That mission worked very well for many years until now - nothing 'sub-par' about it. When bugs like this happen, they do need time to fix so, let them have time to fix it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/