test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 02/03/20

moonroachmoonroach Member Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to ST.102.20200107a.19

Content:
  • Resolved an issue that would occasionally prevent the final boss from appearing during the “Khitomer Vortex” TFO.
  • Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause Elachi ships to spawn after a rift has been closed during the “To Hell with Honor” TFO.
UI:
  • Updated the icon for the 10 year anniversary party horn / extinguisher item.
  • Added Item Quality Filter options to the Inventory window.
Character:
  • Borg Exoskeletal Frame has been added as a valid option for Bridge Officers in the Tailor.
  • Added more hair options for Romulan Female and Romulan Male players to use.
  • Michael Burnham's Short hair - categorized for Player use (Free unlock).
    • The display name is "Tight Curls Raised".
Systems:
  • The Episode "Measure of Morality, Part 1" no longer rewards the Assault Squad Phaser Rifle, but instead now rewards Seven's Dual Tetryon Rifles.
    • This change applies to both initial play, and replay.
  • Resolved an issue where the Retrofitted Assimilator console made combat log files difficult to read.
  • Updated the Borg Combat Structure kit frame to have a maximum of 3 Borg Combat Structures deployed at once
  • Resolved various issues on the C-MOD weapons rewarded by the Borg Resurgence Event, related to how they apply and consume their shield/armor penetration buffs.
    • This will also have the effect of improving Bridge Officer behavior while wielding these weapons.

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Nice :)

More hair options, the better. I'm going to have to take my Romulan character to the Tailor.

With the different achievements that comes with the choices in the first part of the episode, I have no problem with doing it over again for 7 of 9's twin rifles. Besides, I don't have many tetryon ground based weapons, so that's a plus :smiley:
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Dear dev who is adding these new hairstyles: please add the "slicked back" hairstyle that first appeared in the discovery missions.

67daNFQ.jpg

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • onethousandsonsonethousandsons Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    moonroach wrote: »
    Tribble has been updated to ST.102.20200107a.19

Character:
    • Borg Exoskeletal Frame has been added as a valid option for Bridge Officers in the Tailor.

Fantastic news!

All that could make it more perfect is if the Borg Exoskeletal Frame costume category came with the Infected complexion (for its own category only).

Pretty please?

• drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
      Hi, just asking can you add to Borg Exoskeleton Frame that our characters can breath in space? In First Contact movie there Borg drones in space and maybe protect us from Tholian world with special shield. Just asking :) and thanks!
    • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
      > @thegrandnagus1 said:
      > Dear dev who is adding these new hairstyles: please add the "slicked back" hairstyle that first appeared in the discovery missions.
      >
      > (Image)

+1 for that hairstyle.
    • izanagi16994izanagi16994 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
      Would it be possible to add the option for Caitian and Ferasans to add their tails back to the Borg Exoskeleton? I feel like a part of me is missing without it. Either that, or a mechanical tail that shoots lasers.

Thanks!
    • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
      edited February 2020
      Hi, just asking can you add to Borg Exoskeleton Frame that our characters can breath in space? In First Contact movie there Borg drones in space and maybe protect us from Tholian world with special shield. Just asking :) and thanks!

I DOUBT that will ever happen since the LTS Lib Borg don't have that kind of ability. Also except for 1 mission we are never in space without a ship and that mission needs the EV suit because of it's thrusters to get around outside DS9.
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      I DOUBT that will ever happen since the LTS Lib Borg don't have that kind of ability.

It wouldn't make sense for LIBERATED borg to have that ability, they've had almost all of their implants removed. The same FC scene that shows drones working in a vacuum also shows Picard, one of the most high profile liberated borg in the franchise, needing to use an EV suit.
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
      Hi, why not have a Borg EVA suit then :)
    • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
      Hi, why not have a Borg EVA suit then :)

It's probably going to be in the Borg Cooperative Reputation :smiley:
    • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,382 Arc User
      Shhh. Don't give them any ideas. ;)
      Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
      You mean 'The Nameless'.
      'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
      Judge Dan Haywood
      'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
      l don't know.
      l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
      That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
      Lt. Philip J. Minns
    • jarrod3334#2540 jarrod3334 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
      How do i uninstall tribble server
    • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,382 Arc User

You don't and are not able to. Instead, just play on Holodeck or the main server.
      Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
      jarrod3334#2540
      wrote: »

You don't and are not able to. Instead, just play on Holodeck or the main server.

it is a separate instance of the game so yes you can uninstall it if you can find it.
    • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,788 Arc User
      Can the issue with the Liberated Borg Romulan and Reman characters not being able to wear their faction aligned uniforms be fixed sometime soon, please?
    • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,946 Arc User

On PC the game has two main sub-folders - Live and Playtest. The holodeck (normal) version of the game resides in the Live folder. To uninstall the tribble server copy of the game delete your Playtest folder.