test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: Mission "Uneasy Allies" broken.

axegaijin13axegaijin13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
During the mission "Uneasy Allies" in the Iconian arc, the part called "Destination Unknown" where you confront Taris. The platform where she is standing is glitched and is positioned on top where the console is supposed to be to lower the forcefield, making the console in inaccessible and thus the mission not completable.
See SC: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785251041110694365/0A7144CC6B2076198B3E77CAA0B23E30DD38E499/

The bug seems persistent, dropping/retaking the mission and logging out does not fix it, tested on 2 different characters. The mission was running fine before yesterday's patch.

Comments

• rathgerrathger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same issue
  • stitch0914stitch0914 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by stitch0914 on
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Same here.

What have they done this time?
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yup. Definitely borked.
    i0aa6kH.png
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
    Still a problem, even after today's update.
    If anyone's in good terms with a specific dev, could you forward this to them?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I have had the same issue with misplaced graphics both on the iconian homeworld in midnight AND both midnight and butterfly with the krenim lab. *however you can still complete the mission with the missing graphics in midnight*.
    Add messed up graphics in the broken circle episode on the flagship. *still complete able* (for now)
    also facility 4028 the center room has 4 columns that no longer sit on the floor AND this problem has been like this for months.
    I did try from every direction etc to attempt to engage the console, no effect, as i recall since this mission was accomplished before the update, you have to be ontop of the console to get it to work. The console from what i can tell is smack dab in the middle of this object and cannot be reached no matter what is tried.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
    I filed a ticket. "Support" told me to leave the map, return to the map, drop the mission and restart it and of course, no effet. Well, at least they didn't ask me to run a clean uninstall...
    I have had the same issue with misplaced graphics both on the iconian homeworld in midnight AND both midnight and butterfly with the krenim lab. *however you can still complete the mission with the missing graphics in midnight*.
    also facility 4028 the center room has 4 columns that no longer sit on the floor AND this problem has been like this for months.
    Thanks for your input, thought it's bad omen.
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    Just ran into this issue, Quite Annoying to say the least. Went in to get a good ground set and this bug makes that mission completely unable to finish. These are the types of bugs that need to be addressed asap, and the Lag issues too o.O.
  • metadeeter#2093 metadeeter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Had the same issue on my end as well
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2020
    Hopefully they get this FIXED soon! I think someone also reported a similar issue in House Pegh.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    Yup. Definitely borked.
    i0aa6kH.png

On Nukara Prime many of the crystal pillars hover off the ground, but it does not effect game play. This one is really sad, because I really like that mission.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • link197link197 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Glad I'm not the only one encountering this. I really don't want to have to start the mission over, so I hope it gets fixed soon. So far, all the missions involving Solanae spheres (Sphere of Influence, Surface Tension, etc.) have had similar issues, though this is the first one that has blocked progression.
    Missions involving the Krenim Lab AND the Iconian Ships are also bugged with graphics misplaced or removed.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    It sucks when it happens during a mission in a way that blocks completion. But there is some sort of maladjusted alignment going on in the game.

Because I was wandering around First City (looking for Omegas) and noticed the Judge is sitting in the ground not on his bench. And the two Romulans are sitting but floating over the air away from the bench (granted, there has been problems with those two Romulans for ages, but it is totally off now).

I also saw a Deferan male where there usually is an Orion male at the Klingon bar, second floor (there is an Omega up there). Later on, the Orion was back. Not sure what is going on with loading maps properly.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • geborangeboran Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Disappointing. Perhaps an instance server restart could be done that may help during one of the maintenance windows. :/
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Premium TOS Enterprise Bridge has had the same problem for over a year, in that on the lower decks crew are sitting on the floor or beneath chairs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • michael#6798 michael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had the same issue. You can also see it in Dyson Ground Command. Commander Arnold is almost inside the same object as seen in Uneasy Allies. If it moves a little more, all Dyson ground missions will be impossible.
  • lokharnolokharno Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Just posting to say that I've encountered this issue too. Hope that fixing this is prioritized, since the first mission in the Iconian War arc is kinda important.
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    Just ran into this bug trying to get more of the weapons since i cant get the ground set for the rest of my bridge officers this misplaced asset makes the mission 100% UN-compleatable and needs to be fixed ASAP its bugs like this that need top priority when it stops completion of episodes and also prevents you from obtaining unique gear as well.
  • corwinsilvercorwinsilver Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Over a week now and no update or fix?
    I can say now that a friend and I did uneasy allies and it truly WAS fixed :), Hopefully all the other misplaced graphics missions were also fixed.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    I can say now that a friend and I did uneasy allies and it truly WAS fixed :), Hopefully all the other misplaced graphics missions were also fixed.

Well, was on Nukara Prime this week and it still has LOTS of levitated crystals on the map, but they are not really any sort of game breaker, so it's a low priority fix. IOW - It looks wrong, but every thing that needs to works.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.