test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10th Anniversary logo/reward in collections

drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Hello All: In the past we where rewarded with anniversary logo in your collection, will we get one for this year?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Anniversary Logo?
    I don't really understand the question...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    The only things that are awarded for anniversaries are the Party Popper, emotes, ship, omega molecules, and the rewards from the anniversary mission. I am not aware of any Anniversary Logo or Collection in STO. It is possible that you are thinking of a different game.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    it's an accolade which is pointless cause you cant display it... with gateway gone, no way for people to look at what you have done.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Gateway never worked anyways.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Hi, sorry I mean something like this https://sto.gamepedia.com/3_Year_Anniversary_Event ( accolade offered during the 3 year anniversary) - will there be one for the 10th anniversary?
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    They stopped doing those after the 6th anniversary event.
    tigeraries wrote: »
    it's an accolade which is pointless cause you cant display it... with gateway gone, no way for people to look at what you have done.

The 5th and 6th anniversary accolades also rewarded titles, which is something that you can show off in the game. Some of us would argue that accolades are more souvenirs for our own enjoyment, rather than to show off to everyone. It's mostly that way in my real life, too, as I don't carry around a bunch of knickknacks showing every place that I've gone or thing that I've done so that everyone can see how neat my life is. You do you, though.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.