test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A bit confused about consoles and tooltips

fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
I have the Kor class warbird and hit level 50 today not bad as I've been only playing less than a week) and I was sorting out consoles. I notice the tooltip for the Quantum Warhead Module thingy says it gives +10% torp damage in my inventory but when I install it into my bird the tooltip says it's only 1.7%

I'm a wee bit confused.

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The game has a problem showing proper stats if you're not in the right context. If you want to look at space gear and stats you need to go into space, not sector space either, as it won't give all proper context there.

And if you want to look at ground gear stats, you need to be on the ground. Some ground gear, if you look at it in space may show something like 10000+ damage for some power, but obviously you don't get that in an actual ground map, and the reverse problem happens for some space gear.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    The game has a problem showing proper stats if you're not in the right context. If you want to look at space gear and stats you need to go into space, not sector space either, as it won't give all proper context there.

And if you want to look at ground gear stats, you need to be on the ground. Some ground gear, if you look at it in space may show something like 10000+ damage for some power, but obviously you don't get that in an actual ground map, and the reverse problem happens for some space gear.

Thanks! I appreciate the reply, still finding my feet.