test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg exoskeleton armor

bialzybubbialzybub Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Bought the Borg armor and got the visuals on my captain, but cannot get it on my away team. Even when I equip the armor on them (the bridge officers) there still are no visuals. I have reported a bug, but was advised to post it here in case other people have the same problem.

Comments

• o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I haven't got the Borg armor yet but that happened to me with other outfit sets too. The whole tailor section is still messed up anyway. But well, if one thing is for sure then it is that Cryptic never thinks things through to the end.
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
  • drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I posted the same problem - support told me post a here. I can add the borg head device from exoskeleton suit to my boff but not the outfit. Hope the be a fix soon, thanks
  • maxxie69maxxie69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Don't know if I'm being stupid, but I cannot get the visual to work on my captain :(
    Where should the options be?
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Just bought the exoskeleton for a new Romulan Liberated Borg character. Am able to get the suit visual, but have no exoskeleton head piece option on my new character. I bought a Reman Liberated Borg from the Z-store and he CAN wear both the suit and the head piece.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    bought on new fed toon
    cpt works fine

NOT WORKING for boffs :/ (tried different kidns of boffs)

pls fix

edit: yes now only headpice is bugged 4 boffs
    Post edited by scrooge69 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You access it via the Pulldown Selector where you select Off Duty, Swimwear, etc. There will be a selection for the Borg Exoskeleton. I believe there are only something like six categories of the costume that can be color customized. The Pallette provided is not that good for this type of Outfit.

Thursday's patch supposedly opened up this Outfit for use by Boffs. Remember, this is a totally separate Outfit category.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ghettofavorite#4549 ghettofavorite Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    not working for console (Xbox) My captain has access to all armor parts but not my Boff. My Boff (certain ones) only have access to the headpiece....Please fix (alonr with 7 of 9 French twist haristyle. It blanks my character out completely)