test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steelseries Elite Starter Pack giveaway

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
Steelseries is giving away elite starter packs (T6 Reliant, 12 inventory slots, 12 Bank slots, 2 Boff slots, 1 Borg Boff, mkII gear, Academy uniform) 4741 keys left!

https://games.steelseries.com/ucf/show/14036/boards/promotions/Giveaway/star-trek-online-federation-elite-starter-pack-key-giveaway

Redeem here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Edit: All gone.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I'm guessing it's PC only, but thanks for posting a great freebie!

Definitely for PC only, there is a IDW comics Humble Bundle that includes the recent Fed - KDF science bundle for a $15 donation to charity. You need to donate $15+ not just $1.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/star-trek-2020-idw-books?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_2_layout_index_2_layout_type_twos_tile_index_1_c_startrek2020idw_bookbundle

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Everyone stop entering! I wanna win! LOL.

All kidding aside, it is a good contest too, nice prize.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up, free T6 Miranda isn't something I could pass up :)
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Thanks got the Humble bundle for $15
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Those extra inventory and bank slots for freaking FREE was awesome 👍👍👍

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    > @bloodyriz said:
    > Everyone stop entering! I wanna win! LOL.
    >
    > All kidding aside, it is a good contest too, nice prize.​​

These aren't contests. You dont have to win. Just go claim your key before they run out.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads-up OP. :)
    As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • shodan#9788 shodan Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Which starter pack is this suppose to be? The "Federation Elite Starter Pack" for 2,000z? I entered the promo code and still not available.

Found it! It's not under Starter Packs, it's under Promotions.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Can fed aligned romulans open this pack and use the borg boff?
  • mrotshamrotsha Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Where do i put the code please? cant find it
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    mrotsha wrote: »
    Where do i put the code please? cant find it
    szim wrote: »

Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    Thank you.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    800 keys left
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thank you. I just got a key and redeemed it.

Just a note, I kept getting an internal error when I tried and had to sign out and back into Arc for it to work.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I'm liking this more than the official giveaway from the game, it's just too bad I already own the Reliant.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Wow, these go fast!

I got mine about 6hrs ago and there were over 4k keys.. now there are 500.

I guess that's a really good sign that demand is so high.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Thanks got the Humble bundle for $15

Aye, got that earlier this week & now SteelSeries free giveaway, it's been a nice week in STO thanks to: Cryptic, HumbleBundle, & SteelSeries!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > Wow, these go fast!
    >
    > I got mine about 6hrs ago and there were over 4k keys.. now there are 500.
    >
    > I guess that's a really good sign that demand is so high.

It's very wonky, possibly not a real number or maybe region specific. When I got my first key there were 127 left. Then I grabbed another one for another account and suddenly there were 481 left. Whatever that means 😃
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up, I wanted the Academy uniform for so long but never bought it 😉
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    Thank you very much szim. As of this post there were 45 keys left.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    All gone
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Managed to snatch one up. Ironic as I don't intend to do much on Fed but I did roll a new guy and get him past tutorial.

Have to say the T6 Miranda has some nice options for visuals..
    Are the Humble bundle ships any good? i like playing Klingon , so thats mainly why i would buy it for the Balth Intel Science Vessel [T6 , any opinions please?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Are the Humble bundle ships any good? i like playing Klingon , so thats mainly why i would buy it for the Balth Intel Science Vessel [T6 , any opinions please?

no... these sci ships are 3/3. only reason they made a kdf version is cause people say kdf has no sci ships... lore wise I have never seen a dedicated sci kdf vessel... if you want to fly an intel sci/support ship on kdf this is the only one.

But you get 2 (Fed & KDF) T6 and a Ship Mod for $15. Normal bundle is 6k zen... with a very good sale it would be 3,900 zen (if 35% off)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited January 2020

I haven't flown them yet but the trait looks nice to boost Gravity Well even if you don't like the ship itself.

Plus you get the Admiralty cards and some gamblebox keys.

• angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Damn, missed out.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    > @bloodyriz said:
    > Everyone stop entering! I wanna win! LOL.
    >
    > All kidding aside, it is a good contest too, nice prize.

These aren't contests. You dont have to win. Just go claim your key before they run out.

Yeah, I thought they were posting for the contest for the Steelseries headset.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
This discussion has been closed.