test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphical and missing components in Iconian missions.

Mission Midnight - Iconian Gateway missing from platform on Iconia. Krenim station also showing separated graphics, floors and doorways.
Mission Butterfly - Krenim Station Graphics separated in diff locations (doors and floors) And massive reflectivity on walls looks stupid.
Fleet science station (krenim lab) also showing separated doorways / floors allowing you to see thru the station to the outside.
Will continue to add to this list as i find more missions with graphic issues.

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    A friend of mine in Part 2 of the mission had issues where fighting the borg after killing the queen, the borg went thru the floor and couldnt be reached. She had to get out ditch her progress and start over from scratch.
    Broken Circle also has graphics that are out of place in all 3 reactor areas as well as the bright strip thru the center of the floor also missing in various places.
    I cannot post pictures to show you due to the fact that i do not use media sites to store photos off my computer.
    Update: midnight gate now back in position with a checkerboard texture :( *patiently waiting till the day that more things can be fixed easier once everyone is back in the office.