test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Campaign cannot progress

So, the event campaign ends March 2, but we cannot earn any progress towards it as of today? I saw no indication that the borg event ended before the campaign, so it feels intentionally deceptive. For those of us 50-200 points away from the t6 coupon, this kinda sucks. There, I said my peace.

Comments

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    It was said to be ending the day before the Anniversary event started. This was in one of the blogs, but I do not recall which one, and was also shown on the in game calendar, and the events tab.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • kataklismikkataklismik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The events tab said (and still says) March 2, as I said.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    It is a minor bug nothing to worry about. Anyway the event has ended now as bloodyriz has already stated. This was also indicated via the in game calendar. @baddmoonrizin matter answered and resolved. Also posted incorrectly too. Should really be in FE Events and PVE Content.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11342023-pc-patch-notes-for-1/7/20

Patch notes for 1/7/20 state the Borg Resurgence event would last for 3 weeks. 3 weeks from 1/7/20 had the event end on 1/28/20, so the event ended as scheduled. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.