test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1/3rd of keys bound!

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
This is the second time in a row this has happened! I buy 60 keys (3 key-ring packs), and then 20 out of 60 are bound to account for 7 days! I really do not appreciate it. Keys are at an all-time high, so this really costing me EC. :(

Last time, I was told there's nothing that can be done about the account-bound thing, so I'm not even sure why I bother.

Also, I get anti-fraud, but giving me 60 keys, 20 of which are account-bound, and the other 40 aren't, is just plain dumb. Especially since it's the second time this has happened now. At some point, they should stop treating me like a criminal. They gave me a frakkin' gold-plated Ferengi Marauder for all my spending, for crying out-loud!
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    Yeah it's pretty stupid that accounts that have made purchases that are measured in thousands of euro's are not trusted.

I also fail to see how binding items to an account for seven days and then unbinding them is going to prevent any kind of fraud. It's not like it has ever been possible to ask your money back after having used the keys as far as I know...
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Yeah it's pretty stupid that accounts that have made purchases that are measured in thousands of euro's are not trusted.

I also fail to see how binding items to an account for seven days and then unbinding them is going to prevent any kind of fraud. It's not like it has ever been possible to ask your money back after having used the keys as far as I know...

If only they had unbound the keys in question. Got pretty much the same response as last time, akin to 'Sucks to be you!' I'll remember this for my next purchases.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.