test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I craft the medical and shield Kits

poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
I have 350 duty officers. None of which are on assignment. How do I craft the Shield Reinforcement and Medical Field Engineering Kits. Do I need a specific Duty Officer?
What do I need? Where do I get it?

Thank you.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answers

Answers

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The Medical Generator as far as I know can't be crafted. I have had them drop before, but the easiest way to get it is to just buy the Ultra Rare one from the Fleet Research Lab in the Delta Quadrant.

The Shield Generator is the same story but you get it from the Fleet Spire which is in the Dyson Sphere. This also comes at Ultra Rare quality.

To the best of my knowledge, neither one can be crafted.. but to be totally honest, I have never looked through the R&D for them. They're really cheap at the Fleet Holdings so I always just got them there.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Thank you for your reply. Your information is accurate. It's not the answer to my question, though.
    I'm looking to craft the [Passive] Shield Reinforcement Field and [Passive] Medical Field Kits.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    That, I believe, is one of the ones that unlock when you get to Kit Crafting Level 15.
    jslyn, Thank you. Your information is also accurate. I have all crafting schools at level 20. I still can't craft the items.

seaofsorrows, Thank you again. That helps. I will now research how to get one of the duty officers the page you suggested.
    Thank you for the information. GTK. I had no idea.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    You're welcome. Always glad to help :)
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.