test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now looking for new captains and recruits for fleet the 19th Fleet of The Roman Empire

augustus512augustus512 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
So you ask yourself what's so special about this fleet and what sets it apart from the rest out there. Well honestly not much, other then some very things. With this fleet just beginning, we have the opportunity to set the foundation on how you want the future of fleet to be. But to have a promising future we need good people wanting the same thing. As the fleet grows will have PVE missions and friendly PVP. We have many more things to come and plan. So please come join us or visit our website for more info. Good luck captains.

Augustus
FOUNDER
Post edited by augustus512 on

Comments

• augustus512augustus512 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm sorry but the website has change to simply https://www.sto-19thfleetoftheromanempire.com
    Good afternoon, 19Th Fleet of the Roman Empire! :)

I know it doesn't sound much but our fleet hit a mile stone last night. We are now a Level 3 Fleet. Soon will have our Dilithium mine at level 1 and our Starbase also. These are exciting times for us. As we are able to see the creation of our fleet.
    Good morning captains

We have reach another milestone. Our fleet has reach Level 6.

We are still looking for members to join our ranks. Again for more information please visit our website or message me.

Augustus
    Founder