test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleets?

So, I finally got around to getting onto Tribble, and wanted to make a fleet, so that I can learn more and test out the whole fleet thing. I have characters in a couple of fleets on Holodeck, but as a low ranking member, I don't know how certain things are done, and wanted to learn. Unfortunately, the same restrictions found on Holodeck appear to be on Tribble, as well. Need 5 people on, and grouped, at the same time. I rarely see more than 2 or 3 on when I am on, if that. Usually there is no one on (that I can find). And when there are a couple of other people on when I am, never do I get a response whenever I try to say hello.

So, my question is this. How can we test a feature if there is no way for us to access it? I already do not have access to the "Reclaim" feature. Would the devs be willing to relax the restrictions on creating a fleet on the test server, so that we might actually be able to test it?

Comments

• jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    There is usually a surge of people on when new content is added, like an expansion. Fleets get formed during those times, but you are not likely to get any bites the rest of the time. Your best bet is to go into Drozana and ask if anyone has a fleet you can join.
  • sacdragonsacdragon Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    That's kind of what I was afraid of. Good to know, though. Thanks!
  • kirwinhanselkirwinhansel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Why would they care if it's Tribble? Should only need one person to join a fleet on tribble or at least have a console to obtain fleet based gear.
    Fleet Admiral Kirwin Hansel
    12Th Fleet Section 31 Fleet Captain
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.