Install Arc

Login server down?!

Tried to log in, couldn't login any more, though. :(
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• mikeblackwolfmikeblackwolf Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Also unable to log in, claiming server timed out
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    it is down for me too, tried to change characters and got booted, can't log back in.
  • chroma01chroma01 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Getting:

"Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"

I recall this happening yesterday as well.
  • sporek2sporek2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks, I have the same problem. cannot login
  • talon1965talon1965 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The same thing is happening to me????
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    kaosbain wrote: »
    it is down for me too, tried to change characters and got booted, can't log back in.

Yep, says 'Connection to login server timed out.'
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    kaosbain wrote: »

Same. I was logged in, tried to toon, then was unable to log in.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • fatherofathero Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    login server just went down again
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Its maintenance. They f$$$ed up the Login Servers yesterday so they need to be fixed today. I'm guess thats why we have another downtime today.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Yeah, I timed out when changing accts, exited and tried to launch again, got Unable to authenticate.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • elqannaelqanna Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Nice Patch !!!

Its maintenance. They f$$$ed up the Login Servers yesterday so they need to be fixed today. I'm guess thats why we have another downtime today.

But it isn't maintenance, as the server status is 'green' (supergreen, to make a small 5th Element pun).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    <-announced that it is happening on Twitter and will be happening until 11am pacific time. Meaning we've got 2 hours and 10 minutes to wait until the game is back up.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Till 3pm US Eastern time
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    But it isn't maintenance, as the server status is 'green' (supergreen, to make a small 5th Element pun).

I just hope the problem doesn't go ....

giphy.gif

"There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    <-announced that it is happening on Twitter and will be happening until 11am pacific time. Meaning we've got 2 hours and 10 minutes to wait until the game is back up.

Didn't that already happen, though? When I first tried logging in, it was all down, and the game patched. Then, I got in. Now, Down again.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Indeed.

Moreover, some information on the official forum about what is going on wouldn't hurt... especially since this hasn't been happening for only the past hour or so.

Oh well. Not the first time players have to look for this kind of information everywhere except where it is supposed to be posted of course.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,246 Community Moderator
    Yes, it's down for maintenance. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.