test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10 year Anniversary really looks like every other year to me

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
So given the Anniversary starts in about 6 days and we know there be a new admiralty ship they messed with the Omega event sure there be some sort of episode out to play or tfo but for a special 10 that seems oddly like the same old stuff we get every year. Where is the "special" or where are the "Ships" we have been waiting for, I can't imagine anybody was waiting for that misfit ship.

Is there anything special coming? I mean we are 6 days out and it looks like the same old.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• Options
    forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    No idea. Other than getting the ships we've been wanting to fly for a long time, we don't really have any other indications of what's happening.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,788 Arc User
    We're also getting new emotes and that certainly hasn't always been a part of anniversary events.

The same applies to a new TFO btw, if I'm not mistaken.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    How many threads discussing the Anniversary already? /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.