test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone has experience with Eaglemoss?

snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
Hi,

Since there's a lot of Trekkies here I thought maybe someone had experience with Eaglemoss?

I am not at all getting through to their customer support, I made an order.. Paid for it, it was shipped.. Took decades, I went to check on the tracking and it says it was returned to Eaglemoss because they requested it returned.

They're not responding at all though, should I just force Paypal to do a chargeback for failiure to deliver?

Comments

• Options
    r24681012r24681012 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    i bought a ds9 model from them and it took a while and i sent a few emails to them it took about 4 before i got a reply and got my order a few days after in your case not sure what has occurred but if it has been as long as you have said i would get my money back but still keep emailing them don't leave it even if it is just to complain about the service these things need to be highlighted so they can be put right in the future

i am sorry you never got your model it may be a one off and if you order again you may get it without any problems but its your call
  • Options
    r24681012 wrote: »
    i bought a ds9 model from them and it took a while and i sent a few emails to them it took about 4 before i got a reply and got my order a few days after in your case not sure what has occurred but if it has been as long as you have said i would get my money back but still keep emailing them don't leave it even if it is just to complain about the service these things need to be highlighted so they can be put right in the future

i am sorry you never got your model it may be a one off and if you order again you may get it without any problems but its your call

I opened a case with PayPal for items never recieved, so they contacted Eaglemoss and that kicked them into gear. They had no explanation and could not understand why the order was sent back to them though, but they made a new order for me.. I told them to cancel it, and I bought the things I wanted of Amazon instead.

But once I asked them to cancel it they started to ignore me again, so.. Who knows, in any case I will get my money back from the help of PayPal but yeah.
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Here is what I have from Eaglemoss

- Enterprise 1701 Original

- Enterprise D

- Defiant

-Voyager

- NX-01 Enterprise

-NX-01 ISS Enterprise

-NX-01 Refit

- Enterprise J

- Wrath of Kahn Enterprise Refit

- Warship Voyager

- ST: Discovery USS Kerala

I get mine through Amazon and its normally third party vendors on Prime. Normally they are VERY fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I have a question about Eaglemoss, what happened to their Star Trek Online collection?

I've been wanting a Jupiter Class for a while, but that is one of the few Gameprint can't do because of the hangar bay force fields.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    I still hold a good deal of ire for them, because I attempted to purchase the Oddysey model they offered that came with a code for a special in game T5 tactical oddysey with a unique hull material, and not only did I never recieve the code(According to customer support it was supposed to be in a booklet that was supposed to come with the model itself) I couldn't get them to ship the damn booklet itself. Atfirst they told me the booklet was actually supposed to ship a few months later, but it never did, and I can't get them to answer, and as far as I know, no one ever recieved those oddysey codes. It was a terrible example of a cross promotion. And since then I just don't trust them anymore. Sure my oddysey model looks nice. but one of the reasons I wanted it is just nonexistant now.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Well the new order they made has also been recalled by their warehouse... No explanation given, no response to e-mails...

So yeah, I made an order.. It never arrived, cause it was recalled by their warehouse.. After 50 e-mails I get a response, they'll make a new order.. Dunno why it was returned, now the same thing happens.. No response to e-mail.

Escalated with PayPal, taking my business elsewhere!
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    You can add the Stargazer to my Fleet. I just got it today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"