test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Fleet Colony has stopped generating provisions

chronoskenschronoskens Member Posts: 14 Arc User
My Fleet Colony is Tier 1 in all 4 areas but it has stopped generating provisions for Battery, Ore and Luxury, I msged the GM I was emailed back and was told it was a BUG.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I have to check with the Fleet Leader to see if he filled the Colony project last night, or just wait. Our Coffers is down by around 5000 in each stack.

I will check it tomorrow to see if it refills.

Our Colony is at Tier 3 and supposed to generate 3000 of each per day. And it is maxed out, usually... Since that Colony holding is slow going.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I was off from the computer for a couple of days... Sorry.

I can verify that over the course of the past two days, the Fleet Coffers should have refilled to 250,000. But are still down about 5000 commodities. We have NOT received the daily allotments that should have been automatically generated. So, not sure what changed.

I see that the Colony thinks it is at Tier 1... but all my project statuses show we are at Tier 3. And I do not have access to the fleet projects to see what could be going wrong there.

I will have to connect to Fleet Leader, and not sure when he is going to get back to me on that one.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Finally found some time to sign in and go to the Dranuur Colony and collect a round of Fleet Colony commodities.

Just for the sole purpose of throwing them at the coffer to get the darn numbers to refresh. Sure enough...that was the problem... visual on the Coffer UI not refreshing.

Once I attempted to add extra Batteries and, basically, interacted with it....all the counters updated. Everything is at 250,000.

• Options
    ltbazzltbazz Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I can confirm this and
    THE BUG STILL EXISTS.

Contributing to the coffer really refreshed the numbers, but still very annoying.

I can provide before/after screenshots if anyone is interested.