test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a problem with admiralty energy credits rewards?

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
Before posting on bug report, i wanted to ask if anyone is having this problem, asi i got no credit rewards from admiralty, i specificly did the credits missions because one of my chars needs some credits for reputation and fleet projects, but i got none, i did get the other rewards from the missions, but no credits at all.

It's quite odd, my char have no credits, so i know i didin't get any..
The forces of darkness are upon us!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yes, there is a bug report about it. Actualy, looks like there are 4 threads already.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Yes, there is a bug report about it. Actualy, looks like there are 4 threads already.

I know the XP ones, that was adresed, but the credits one, didnt knew...
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Are you talking about Energy Credits? Not credits toward the Campaign?

I have Admirality filled in several characters. I will keep an eye for it next time I sign in.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I've been getting ECs, so maybe its credit towards the individual campaigns? I wouldn't know as I'm maxed out on them.

When are we getting a new one anyways? And preferably not a copy of Klingon Admiralty.
    AND while we're at it... what am I supposed to do with my Great Pyramid of Latinum?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    AND while we're at it... what am I supposed to do with my Great Pyramid of Latinum?

My cynical notion is, that they killed any and all plans to do something with Latinum. When Admiralty first started, the Ferengi tour of duty paid out huge amounts of Latinum. Then they nerfed that (which was pretty much a knee-jerk reaction, as you couldn't buy anything decent with it anyway, save a few trophies I couldn't even use on my Rom to begin with). After that, they probably figured us early birds got too much of an unfair headstart, so they decided to just outright kill any future Latinium store plans.

Rule of Acquisition 501: "Latinum lasts forever... except with Cryptic."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Frankly... they should just convert the cosmetic stuff from the DL store into Latinum. I don't even care if its the same price of 2 Mil GPL! We NEED something to spend this on otherwise we're just gonna keep building up more and more until we cap it out! GPL is literally the most USELESS currency in game, and we have a means of collecting it without a means to spend it. What good is having it if we can't use it?

But... that is a discussion for another thread.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, it's just on one of my chars... i'm doing a second group of admiralty misions, to see if i get the energy credits, perhas was a one time thing or something
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    GPL has a very vital function. It allows you to purchase the Subspace Party Nullifier. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.