test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extra Life 2019!

Comments

• hansi5hansi5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Good to see that the codes are starting to be shipped out, waiting with excitement to I get mine :)
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Got mine aswell now. But only got one dispite I donated twice.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    captlzimp wrote: »
    Thank You Ambassador Kael, I received my Code.

Just FYI,
    If you feed the Black Alert Tribble the Sauteed Shitaake from the Lobi Store it’ll create a new Mycelium Tribble.
    Mine doesn't seem hungry for it so far, though.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • captlzimpcaptlzimp Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    captlzimp wrote: »
    Thank You Ambassador Kael, I received my Code.

Just FYI,
    If you feed the Black Alert Tribble the Sauteed Shitaake from the Lobi Store it’ll create a new Mycelium Tribble.
    Mine doesn't seem hungry for it so far, though.

What worked for me is, in addition to the Black Alert Tribble and the Sauteed Shitaake you need to have a Common Tribble (e.g. Tribble (sus)) in inventory also. Mine took a few hours to create.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    All Extra Life Codes should now have gone out, but let me know if you should have gotten yours and didn't.

Thank you everyone for your incredible charity!
  • bnuts#2055 bnuts Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Code received, Ambassador Kael.
    I guess there's no way to have prepared all the codes in advance, since there's no way of knowing how much people would donate.
  • neogabi1neogabi1 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    All Extra Life Codes should now have gone out, but let me know if you should have gotten yours and didn't.

Thank you @ambassadorkael#6946 and the rest of the people there for doing the charity stream/drive!

But sadly, I do have to report that I donated $10 and still haven't received my code. Do I need to send in a copy of my donation receipt or something to get this resolved?
    Team Fencebane - All Adventure, No Direction!
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    any time @ambassadorkael#6946 I'm always glad to help sick kids.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    > @captlzimp said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > What worked for me is, in addition to the Black Alert Tribble and the Sauteed Shitaake you need to have a Common Tribble (e.g. Tribble (sus)) in inventory also. Mine took a few hours to create.

You'd probably want to take any Cannibal Tribbles out of Inventory as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • hansi5hansi5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 Got the code, but when I was going to redeem it, it said it already was redeemed, so it didn't work for me, have made a ticket to support.

But otherwise glad to help out to donating to a good cause :smile:
  • edisonstricheredisonstricher Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 I wasn't sure if I'd be getting a code with an early donation, so I shot out an email to double-check. Didn't realize there was a waiting period so I'm dropping this here too.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    also didn't get my code.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • tathaelintathaelin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have not received my code either
  • oggie68oggie68 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Sorry - another "haven't received my code" here too... can you please advise what do we need to do next?
  • markusmaxmusmarkusmaxmus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have yet to revive my codes as well almost 2 months. I email the community and get zip back after there first reply?
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    I have yet to be receive my codes as well. No response from Cryptic except for the Thank You email from Extra Life.
  • captlzimpcaptlzimp Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I think if they made the Black Alert Tribble one of the Anniversary giveaways it would help resolve the code chaos. It wouldn't be the first time Cryptic initially charged for something only to make it available for free at a later date.
  • I did not receive my code. I attempted to reply to the email chain, but I did not receive a response. MinnesotaMethos#2404 Thank you. :)
  • pwh925pwh925 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I haven't received a code. I donated, but maybe I didn't meet the criteria?
    oggie68 wrote: »

Sorry - another "haven't received my code" here too... can you please advise what do we need to do next?

An email to "ARC Games support" was replied to very quickly... saying "we can't help you, talk to the community team" and an email address was provided for me to contact. An email to the community team has, of yet, not been replied to.

@ambassadorkael#6946 what do we need to do - we can prove we donated and there's no email with code/s and no response from the team there...

any further advice or suggestions appreciated!
    I have Emailed support to lift a finger on this matter as im heading into 2 months with out any one resopnging from the community.
    If its not resolved soon i will have pay pal refund the money but i hope this will be solved before that.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Hey folks - just went through the old inbox again. If you have not received your code, one of two things happened:
    • You didn't see your email, or you donated with a different email address than are contacting us from. I bumped those emails so you can see them.
    • You donated anonymously, and thus are not on our list of donators. If so, I've sent you a reply with a request for your receipt. Once I've received the receipt, I'll send your code.
    Just checked to confirm that either of the two points were affecting visibility of email, but nothing's showed up.
    Got the code, but here's a question for everyone. Has anyone gotten a redeem error with their code (Unavailable, already claimed, etc)?
  • tathaelintathaelin Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I've checked my email and don't see anything in regards to this - where would I have to send the Extra Life receipt to prove I did donate?
    Hey folks - just went through the old inbox again. If you have not received your code, one of two things happened:
    • You didn't see your email, or you donated with a different email address than are contacting us from. I bumped those emails so you can see them.
    • You donated anonymously, and thus are not on our list of donators. If so, I've sent you a reply with a request for your receipt. Once I've received the receipt, I'll send your code.

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

@ambassadorkael#6946 I have never received a reply with a request for my receipt. I donated anonymously and I sent an email with a copy of the receipt to community@crypticstudios.com on January 16 since that was what Support informed me to do.
  • @""ambassadorkael#6946"

I did not donate anonymously. community@crypticstudios.com emailed me twice asking which game I played. I responded the first time. I figured I did not need to respond the second time since it was on the same email chain. After receiving no further reply to either my in box or spam box for a month, I replied on the same email chain asking for follow up. No response. I posted a message to this message board. No response. I posted a message on your personal page. No response. I sent your account a direct message. No response.

I'm not all that concerned about a special in-game tribble, the act of helping children in need far outweighs my desire for a prize. However, I would appreciate a response of some kind.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,
    MinnesotaMethos

Hi there @ambassadorkael#6946

I didn't donate anonymously and haven't received either of the two emails you mention... I have tried emailing "community" and forwarded a copy of the receipt; Community responded (rightly) to ask which platform I needed a code for (I still only think of STO for PC... sorry), anyway, I replied and that was it... there has been noting since and other following emails have not been responded to.

If I need to send the receipt again, I will. Otherwise, is it possible for one of the previous emails to be responded to so I can get a code, please?

Thanks!

Hi @ambassadorkael#6946

Some of us (me!) still haven't received a code. I haven't yet seen either of the emails you mention sending. I only have the one email account and it is linked to STO. I did not donate anonymously. I have sent a copy to the email receipt from "Extra Life" to Community.

Can you please advise who to email/what to do for anybody that still hasn't seen a code?

Thanks & regards!