test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniverh̶̡̻͙̮͈̙̭̉͂e̴̯̬̼̦̘̾̃͐̃͗͐͋́̚ä̴͈̠̙́̈́̀r̶͚̦̳̽̐̒̊̽̅̿̅̔͝ ̷̬̼̺̯̀͐̽͑̽̽m̸̧̗̰̿͋̾͒̕͝e̶͚̦̎̅̊̏̿. sary Wa

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Galactic News Network [PC]
In celebration of Star Trek Online's 10th Anniverh̶̡̻͙̮͈̙̭̉͂e̴̯̬̼̦̘̾̃͐̃͗͐͋́̚ä̴͈̠̙́̈́̀r̶͚̦̳̽̐̒̊̽̅̿̅̔͝ ̷̬̼̺̯̀͐̽͑̽̽m̸̧̗̰̿͋̾͒̕͝e̶͚̦̎̅̊̏̿?̸͙͕̥̙̓̀́̑̄̓̊̍sary: special wallpaper, celebrating the fruitful alliance between the Federation and Klingon Empire!

https://t.co/tT0JkmmxjB https://t.co/UCwmieYPHt

Comments

• mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Any idea what this is?

weird.jpg
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    It's deliberate.

"Hear me"

This is interesting - behind the Wallpaper:
    62a991b22419f151ec3223e940f4bfaf1578523373.png

which apparently leads to a phone number which lead to a news post.

https://arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11340383

which I'm guessing is it for now.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    *Looks at the cryptic postings and than turns to his Crew and the captains of the other crews* Break out the Romulan Ale...I get a feeling we are getting drunk on duty for the 10th.

baQa' Seng poH

"The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Oh this looks interesting!
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Newsflash, Richard Nixon in time travel shock! More at ten.

The voice does sound familiar, but all I can think of is Nixon. Maybe a Futurama crossover?
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Kind of reminds me of Chang.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Hard to tell what's going on. Guess we'll have to wait for more.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »
    Any idea what this is?

weird.jpg

It is a trace-marker of anime hentai left over by looking at TRIBBLE while at work maybe? :-)

The phone # leading to: 11340383 left my phone vibrating too which sort of freaked me out lol

I wonder if the missing parts of the 50 second recording adds any thing?

Well done, Cryptic, upon the creativity & well done to the gumshoes figuring this out!

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    In celebration of Star Trek Online's 10th Anniverh̶̡̻͙̮͈̙̭̉͂e̴̯̬̼̦̘̾̃͐̃͗͐͋́̚ä̴͈̠̙́̈́̀r̶͚̦̳̽̐̒̊̽̅̿̅̔͝ ̷̬̼̺̯̀͐̽͑̽̽m̸̧̗̰̿͋̾͒̕͝e̶͚̦̎̅̊̏̿?̸͙͕̥̙̓̀́̑̄̓̊̍sary: special wallpaper, celebrating the fruitful alliance between the Federation and Klingon Empire!

https://t.co/tT0JkmmxjB https://t.co/UCwmieYPHt

This year's 'Anniverhear me?sary' looks scary! :worried:
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Sounds like Dukat to me.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    Measure of autonomy. 'Measure of a Man'

Awoke two days ago, with all of my memories intact.

U.S.S. Enterprise, could it be the version of Enterprise-E from the Picard Countdown comic? Anyways, I'm thinking the person broadcasting is a Synth/Android....
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    I'm thinking the person broadcasting is a Synth
    There's bound to be some Fallout from that remark... ;)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

It's Commonwealth knowledge that it's Institutional. :)
  • tobiashirttobiashirt Member Posts: 630 Arc User
    The bit about 'memories intact" makes me wonder if it's truly human, or some kind of mind transfer/overlay where the memories are those of a real person (kinda like DSC). Or an artificial lifeform that can be subject to memory transfer/downloading to a new body. Synth seems possible after the new short trek, since they seem to be an ongoing thing for the Federation.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Maybe... It's Lore...
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User

Or somebody's getting Railroaded. It just takes a Minute, man.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited January 2020
    jonsills wrote: »

Or somebody's getting Railroaded. It just takes a Minute, man.

I heard you, Brother. Hoodies aren't a Steal these days..
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    anodynes wrote: »
    Sounds like Dukat to me.

I agree. MAY NOT BE DUKAT, but it certainly sounds like Marc Alaimo at the beginning there especially
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Nice 10 year Anniversary wow I have been playing this Game for along time even before the 10 years during the BETA period. I have Enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for a Great Game :smiley:
  • rhazedurilerhazedurile Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I'm going to venture a guess. Given the proximity of the anniversary to the launch of Picard, and with the whole ASCII text decoding, after listening to a few samples, I think it's Jonathan Del Arco as Hugh.
    dZWjlSs.jpg
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I'm going to venture a guess. Given the proximity of the anniversary to the launch of Picard, and with the whole ASCII text decoding, after listening to a few samples, I think it's Jonathan Del Arco as Hugh.

Wow. It had been a long time since I last watched Descent, where he didn't have the Borg effect on his voice, so I looked it up, and also some more recent things, and yeah, it definitely could be him. I think it would make more sense with the dialogue, too.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I have been analyzing and mulling over the clues for several hours now and thought I would get on and share my thoughts and knowledge on the matter.

First of all, for everyone out there convinced the anniversary has something to do with ST Picard, I can honestly say that it is extremely unlikely. Does anyone remember how long it was before CBS allowed Cryptic to make Discovery Themed arcs (not including the early teaser ships)? It was several months. They didn't want to risk Cryptic giving something vital away about the show until enough of it had aired. You can expect the same with Picard. And since the launch of the new show is so close to the Tenth anniversary, probably the only Picard themed thing we will see in game for a while is this new bundle. Sorry.

Also, for those who think the voice is that of Jonathan Del Arco, I tried comparing it to a video of an interview done with him a while back and the voice does not sound quite the same to me. This recording sounds deeper, older, and more weathered than Arco does. And Arco used his normal voice for Hugh, so it isn't likely he'd suddenly be changing it up even for STO. Borg don't age the same as other species. So I don't believe it is him.

Next, has anyone else noticed the NEW Starfleet logo behind the ships in the new "background"? It is not like any Starfleet emblem I have ever seen before. It almost looks "klingonized", like it is a cross between Starfleet's logo and a Klingon symbol. And the fact that the image is in pieces may also be significant. It makes it harder to piece together the whole.

Now, we know the gibberish on the ship hull picture is in code, but has anyone else also realized the gliffs in the title of this post are also likely a coded message? I have but have not figured out how to decipher it yet. And speaking of the ship hull picture, it is very clearly of the Enterprise-F, not the E. The E has never had that kind of hull pattern that I can find (nor is it's saucer built like that).

Next, we have people speculating on what the guy in the voice is talking about. Is it an android? Is it Control? Is it some kind of mind overlay? Or is it a Borg? Personally, listening to the recording myself, it sound most like someone who was under the control of the Control AI. The Borg would not give anyone autonomy and why would an android be talking about such things? And android would be saying its memory algorithms or memory records were intact most likely. And as for a mind overlay or brainwashing, that doesn't sound like it quite fits to me either. I think the man has been under the influence of Control and has been given some autonomy to make some recordings as Control prepares for its next attempt to take command of Starfleet (or the Galaxy). But I don't know for sure.

Now I want to point something else out that I have been thinking about lately, which may pertain to this. Hasn't Chancellor J'mpok been acting strangely of late? Just two years ago in game time he was all gung-ho for war and fighting to rebuild the glory of the Empire. But now he would rather let another group fight his battle for him, and not send in his troops and ships if he can help it. Sometime before the return of the Dominion and the Hur'q, he changed tunes pretty dramatically. What if he is being influnced by someone/something or is not even who he appears to be? It would explain a lot.

And that leads into my final thoughts. What ships are the ones players have been clamoring the most for over the past ten years? To my knowledge, the Starfleet players wanted to play "captured" Klingon ships and vise versa. And we know that in the future of STO, the Klingons have joined the Federation. What if the 10th Anniversary is when this will happen? Or at least start to happen? If something is wrong with J'mpok, and J'Ula succeeds or almost succeeds in splitting the Empire, what if the resulting civil war ends with the Klingons joining the Feds and the KDF merging with Starfleet? That could also explain the new logo. And all those faction only ships could become cross faction ships for higher ranked players. Though to be honest I'm not sure how they would pull that all off in the game with it already set up the way it is. But still I have to wonder.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and Cryptic, I'm on the edge of my seat, totally filled with anticipation. Can't wait to see what you guys have created for us this year.
    Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
    "Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
    "To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
    "To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    "Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
    sanatoba wrote: »
    I have been analyzing and mulling over the clues for several hours now and thought I would get on and share my thoughts and knowledge on the matter.

First of all, for everyone out there convinced the anniversary has something to do with ST Picard, I can honestly say that it is extremely unlikely. Does anyone remember how long it was before CBS allowed Cryptic to make Discovery Themed arcs (not including the early teaser ships)? It was several months. They didn't want to risk Cryptic giving something vital away about the show until enough of it had aired. You can expect the same with Picard. And since the launch of the new show is so close to the Tenth anniversary, probably the only Picard themed thing we will see in game for a while is this new bundle. Sorry.

Also, for those who think the voice is that of Jonathan Del Arco, I tried comparing it to a video of an interview done with him a while back and the voice does not sound quite the same to me. This recording sounds deeper, older, and more weathered than Arco does. And Arco used his normal voice for Hugh, so it isn't likely he'd suddenly be changing it up even for STO. Borg don't age the same as other species. So I don't believe it is him.

Next, has anyone else noticed the NEW Starfleet logo behind the ships in the new "background"? It is not like any Starfleet emblem I have ever seen before. It almost looks "klingonized", like it is a cross between Starfleet's logo and a Klingon symbol. And the fact that the image is in pieces may also be significant. It makes it harder to piece together the whole.

Now, we know the gibberish on the ship hull picture is in code, but has anyone else also realized the gliffs in the title of this post are also likely a coded message? I have but have not figured out how to decipher it yet. And speaking of the ship hull picture, it is very clearly of the Enterprise-F, not the E. The E has never had that kind of hull pattern that I can find (nor is it's saucer built like that).

Next, we have people speculating on what the guy in the voice is talking about. Is it an android? Is it Control? Is it some kind of mind overlay? Or is it a Borg? Personally, listening to the recording myself, it sound most like someone who was under the control of the Control AI. The Borg would not give anyone autonomy and why would an android be talking about such things? And android would be saying its memory algorithms or memory records were intact most likely. And as for a mind overlay or brainwashing, that doesn't sound like it quite fits to me either. I think the man has been under the influence of Control and has been given some autonomy to make some recordings as Control prepares for its next attempt to take command of Starfleet (or the Galaxy). But I don't know for sure.

Now I want to point something else out that I have been thinking about lately, which may pertain to this. Hasn't Chancellor J'mpok been acting strangely of late? Just two years ago in game time he was all gung-ho for war and fighting to rebuild the glory of the Empire. But now he would rather let another group fight his battle for him, and not send in his troops and ships if he can help it. Sometime before the return of the Dominion and the Hur'q, he changed tunes pretty dramatically. What if he is being influnced by someone/something or is not even who he appears to be? It would explain a lot.

And that leads into my final thoughts. What ships are the ones players have been clamoring the most for over the past ten years? To my knowledge, the Starfleet players wanted to play "captured" Klingon ships and vise versa. And we know that in the future of STO, the Klingons have joined the Federation. What if the 10th Anniversary is when this will happen? Or at least start to happen? If something is wrong with J'mpok, and J'Ula succeeds or almost succeeds in splitting the Empire, what if the resulting civil war ends with the Klingons joining the Feds and the KDF merging with Starfleet? That could also explain the new logo. And all those faction only ships could become cross faction ships for higher ranked players. Though to be honest I'm not sure how they would pull that all off in the game with it already set up the way it is. But still I have to wonder.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and Cryptic, I'm on the edge of my seat, totally filled with anticipation. Can't wait to see what you guys have created for us this year.

Considering they may have Patrick Stewart making a guest VO for the Anniversary, I've a funny feeling Star Trek: Picard, which is supposed to be 10 years before STO, is going to be a part of the Anniversary.

Just guessing.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator

Wasn't it two years ago or so we had the Iconian War? J'mpok being a bit more hesitant to commit forces could be a result of the Iconian War and the losses the Empire took. He refused to commit forces to fight the Hur'q yes, but it could be because he felt that it would only weaken the Empire more, and a weak Empire, in his mind, is ripe for conquest. The only reason the Empire deployed any forces at all against the Hur'q was because of Worf lighting the Beacon of Kahless. NO Klingon would ignore that.

With J'Ula... he seems concerned with the risk of fracturing the Empire with a possible civil war. I think Martok pegged him correctly at the end of the Hur'q arc. J'mpok's more of a politician than a warrior.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited January 2020
    rattler2 wrote: »

Wasn't it two years ago or so we had the Iconian War? J'mpok being a bit more hesitant to commit forces could be a result of the Iconian War and the losses the Empire took. He refused to commit forces to fight the Hur'q yes, but it could be because he felt that it would only weaken the Empire more, and a weak Empire, in his mind, is ripe for conquest. The only reason the Empire deployed any forces at all against the Hur'q was because of Worf lighting the Beacon of Kahless. NO Klingon would ignore that.

With J'Ula... he seems concerned with the risk of fracturing the Empire with a possible civil war. I think Martok pegged him correctly at the end of the Hur'q arc. J'mpok's more of a politician than a warrior.

Maybe, maybe not. We will see.

And I was referring to in-game time, not our real time. Only two years have passed in-game. That means two of their years ago, the Iconians were not yet fully on the radar and the Klingons were fighting the Federation. It was a war pushed forward by J'mpok, supposedly to help the Empire and stop the Undine infiltration. Maybe your right. And then again, maybe J'mpok just got far more war and fighting than he ever wanted and is now sick of it. Who knows?
    Considering they may have Patrick Stewart making a guest VO for the Anniversary, I've a funny feeling Star Trek: Picard, which is supposed to be 10 years before STO, is going to be a part of the Anniversary.

Just guessing.

No one has actually said it is Patrick Stewart, that is just what people are wanting to believe. And besides, even if it is him, they could be including him in other stuff, not anything relating to ST Picard. Or they could be recording lines from him in advance for an update further down the road, just along side other actors recording stuff for the anniversary. Though, as some people in another post have pointed out, it would likely be easier for them to get lines from him over Skype than in person. Still, though it is possible, I doubt it is him.

We will just have to wait and see on this as well.

"To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User

What do you guys think?

I have no idea who it is, the voice does not sound familiar to me, but I will say this, whatever its about definitely involves the borg in some way. Listen to this recording from a couple weeks ago:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11341963

Its in the background and not easy to hear but 'we are the borg' among other things cuts into what he is saying at times, so whatever is going on definitely involves the borg in some way

I'm calling it now, given that if the regular cycle holds, its an expansion year, whatever we're leading up to is going to involve the borg, a storyline or possibly a cooperative faction. The fact that the borg TFO missions are being revamped and pushed, the seven of nine overhaul, new borg related equipment is being made front and center for the TFOs and the fact that cryptic has been building up to it for years with not so subtle hints in various missions over the last few years that things have changed with them and they have become a bigger threat (remember the start of the 2800? or the stuff about the borg assimilating something new that made them far more powerful and led to the whole assimilated romulus incident?) and given the picard series focus on the borg, at least for the time being, it does make sense to push things toward a borg centric storyline for awhile. Even the TFO event rifle looks like it came out of the picard series. It very much seems like they are attempting to use the focus of the picard series to draw people into STO and vice versa

Now just to be clear, i'm not saying the anniversary event has anything directly related to do with said storyline, i'm just saying i'd bet good money that its coming. It also wouldn't surprise me if something in said event hinted at it in some way. Remember how that went with the romulan expansion being hinted at a a bit during one of the anniversary events?

So mark my words, whatever is coming is going to be borg related. The TFOs, new borg equipment and hints like these audio logs are only the first indications of it
    rattler2 wrote: »

Maybe, maybe not. We will see.

And I was referring to in-game time, not our real time. Only two years have passed in-game. That means two of their years ago, the Iconians were not yet fully on the radar and the Klingons were fighting the Federation. It was a war pushed forward by J'mpok, supposedly to help the Empire and stop the Undine infiltration. Maybe your right. And then again, maybe J'mpok just got far more war and fighting than he ever wanted and is now sick of it. Who knows?

Just guessing.

No one has actually said it is Patrick Stewart, that is just what people are wanting to believe. And besides, even if it is him, they could be including him in other stuff, not anything relating to ST Picard. Or they could be recording lines from him in advance for an update further down the road, just along side other actors recording stuff for the anniversary. Though, as some people in another post have pointed out, it would likely be easier for them to get lines from him over Skype than in person. Still, though it is possible, I doubt it is him.

We will just have to wait and see on this as well.

I didn't say the voice for the Synth was Patrick Stewart either :)
    edited January 2020

I have no idea who it is, the voice does not sound familiar to me, but I will say this, whatever its about definitely involves the borg in some way. Listen to this recording from a couple weeks ago:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11341963

Its in the background and not easy to hear but 'we are the borg' among other things cuts into what he is saying at times, so whatever is going on definitely involves the borg in some way

I'm calling it now, given that if the regular cycle holds, its an expansion year, whatever we're leading up to is going to involve the borg, a storyline or possibly a cooperative faction. The fact that the borg TFO missions are being revamped and pushed, the seven of nine overhaul, new borg related equipment is being made front and center for the TFOs and the fact that cryptic has been building up to it for years with not so subtle hints in various missions over the last few years that things have changed with them and they have become a bigger threat (remember the start of the 2800? or the stuff about the borg assimilating something new that made them far more powerful and led to the whole assimilated romulus incident?) and given the picard series focus on the borg, at least for the time being, it does make sense to push things toward a borg centric storyline for awhile. Even the TFO event rifle looks like it came out of the picard series. It very much seems like they are attempting to use the focus of the picard series to draw people into STO and vice versa

Now just to be clear, i'm not saying the anniversary event has anything directly related to do with said storyline, i'm just saying i'd bet good money that its coming. It also wouldn't surprise me if something in said event hinted at it in some way. Remember how that went with the romulan expansion being hinted at a a bit during one of the anniversary events?

So mark my words, whatever is coming is going to be borg related. The TFOs, new borg equipment and hints like these audio logs are only the first indications of it

First off, thank you for posting that other transmission. I have been looking to see if there were others I missed out on and I couldn't find any. I had ignored the forums for quite a long while do to negativity and fighting and was wondering if I had missed other clues. This helps a lot. I had not heard that one before.

And you are quite right about there being the sound of "We are the Borg.." in the background of this recording. And so that does seem to point more to this being a Borg themed event. I had just figured they were redoing the Borg related content in preparation for ST Picard themed stuff later this year.

Still, this doesn't mean the anniversary event will have anything to do directly with ST Picard. CBS would never risk allowing Cryptic to reveal their new show's surprises before enough of that show's episodes air.

I still wonder if Control is involved as well (though to be absolutely honest, I wish Control would just forever vanish into the inky intergalactic blackness, as it haunts my nightmares about where its supposedly been all these years, lol; doubt that will ever happen though).

• helmerhelmer Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Based on the latest transmission, it sounds like we might get to fight the borg with Abe Lincoln.
This discussion has been closed.