test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet WW Ornament 2019 Fe'rang

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
Klingon Fleet Starbase the option to display or hide the visual of the 2019 ornament is not available at the console for that purpose.

Not sure about the Fleet Starbase on the Fed side.

https://i.imgur.com/eozSccX.jpg
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    It seems to be broken on the Fed side too.
    Also, although the control to show the 2018 ornament is there, it doesn't show it. Is that just me, or is it also not showing for others?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I don't know about your Fed side Fleet.... but at the KDF Fleet the 2013 through 2018 holograms are showing up superimposed on top of the 2019 ornament.

The Fe'rang being a carrier and a larger ship image.... and all the other numbers fit inside or match most of the image of the number 2019.... it is obscuring the previous year's ships.

Doesn't this problem crop up every WW? They will make a pass at corrections one of these days. Someone just has to tell them.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited January 2020
    FYI... Stopped by my KDF fleet starbase tonight after the patch. 2019 Fleet WW ornament status is on... No button to turn it off. IOW, unchanged.

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    This problem was already reported on the forums :) the beginning of Dec after I noticed it was broke on my two starbases.
    They apparently haven't figured out the best way to fix it yet :) hopefully soon.
    Sorry, I don't get in the game as often as I used to... but did stop by the Fleet Starbase today. The 2019 Fleet Ornament is still not connected to the "Manage Holiday Decor" console... and the Fe'rang is not able to be shut off.

It is getting on to March and the Holiday decorations can not be disabled on the Starbase because there is no OFF button for the 2019 Fe'rang at the console, yet.