test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

returning player

shrag0911shrag0911 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
its been many years since I played Star Trek online, and the last time it wasnt owned by Arc Games... if I were to DL and log back in would my characters and purchases still be there?

Comments

• equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    shrag0911 wrote: »
    its been many years since I played Star Trek online, and the last time it wasnt owned by Arc Games... if I were to DL and log back in would my characters and purchases still be there?

Welcome back!

As far as I know nobody has ever had a character deleted (even those who have not played since the 'Atari days'.

All of your characters and equipment should still be as you left them. But even if they are not, there is likely so much content to play since you left, that you will easily level plenty of new characters just through playing the game.

Good luck!
  • shrag0911shrag0911 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    so then it should still all be there
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User

Yep, as long as you remember your account details :)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User

Yes.

People coming back sometimes think they've had purchases removed, but it's usually (always?) been either that they were confused which character had some single-character purchase like a special bridge officer, OR that they had created more than one STO account and are logging in with the wrong one.