test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extra Life 2019!

Comments

• spyrer2000spyrer2000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket through Arc, got a response to email the community team, which I did yesterday afternoon. Waiting on a response from them.
  • captlzimpcaptlzimp Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Just checking in. Has anyone, on any platform, received their donation incentive code(s) yet for in-game rewards?
  • spyrer2000spyrer2000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I haven't been contacted yet about the donation -- I've reached out to the community team but I haven't heard back.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Still waiting for my code.

And from baddmoonrizin comment about having donated before the stream and is getting a code, then I should be getting two codes since I made two seperate donations. One before the stream, and one during.
    I was hoping it didn't matter when ya donated since I was planning on giving my 2nd code to a friend as a christmas gift, if it didn't matter when.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    @claudiusdk I emailed Cryptic. They said they ran into delays with STO donations and they should contact us shortly with the codes.

Given most offices will be closed Tuesday until Thursday, I don't put much hope in getting mine before Xmas.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    @claudiusdk I emailed Cryptic. They said they ran into delays with STO donations and they should contact us shortly with the codes.

Given most offices will be closed Tuesday until Thursday, I don't put much hope in getting mine before Xmas.

Yeah, I saw the newest news message on the front page.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11332013-extra-life-2019-recap
    says at the very bottom that STO codes would be sent out at a later date.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    My problem still remains; I have my paypal receipt for donation but I have heard from no one as to what pack I wanted for what platform. I made one donation enough to cover two packs but I have received no follow up email.
  • bnuts#2055 bnuts Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    The last email I got asked me to choose the game and console for the codes, and I donated before the stream. I emailed to ask how the codes are coming about a week ago, and have not received a response as of yet.
    edited January 2020
    I take it no one has received their code yet (including me) for in-game rewards. I am a little disappointed with the low priority Cryptic is giving to getting these codes out. It is going on 5 weeks now (next weekend). Hopefully, today or sometime this week the codes will go out to those who donated. If you get a code please post.
    Post edited by captlzimp on
    captlzimp wrote: »
    I take it no one has received their code yet (including me) for in-game rewards. I am a little disappointed with the low priority Cryptic is giving to getting these codes out. It is going on 5 weeks now (next weekend). Hopefully, today or sometime this week the codes will go out to those who donated. If you get a code please post.
    I haven't. I sent them an email two weeks ago, and I got a response in which they claimed there's a slight delay and they will get back to us soon.
  • woerligenwoerligen Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    I am relieved I am not the only one to have been waiting. Hopefully, the team can resolve the holdup with the codes before the Anniversary.
    Leipzig University, 1409-2409
    edited January 2020
    I just finished watching the "Ten Forward Weekly - Get Assimilated!" broadcast on Twitch.

https://twitch.tv/videos/533050455

It was very informative. Towards the end of the broadcast Ambassador Kael was taking questions. At the 1:01:03 and 1:01:16 marks in the Twitch Scrolling Chat Log, Viewers asked about the Codes. At the 1:01:35 mark in the video I believe Ambassador Kael stated that he would be sending out the codes tomorrow. This may or may not happen, idk. Just passing it on to those interested.
    captlzimp wrote: »
    I just finished watching the "Ten Forward Weekly - Get Assimilated!" broadcast on Twitch.

https://twitch.tv/videos/533050455

It was very informative. Towards the end of the broadcast Ambassador Kael was taking questions. At the 1:01:16 mark in the Twitch Scrolling Chat Log a user asked about the Codes. At the 1:01:35 mark in the video I believe Ambassador Kael stated that he would be sending out the codes tomorrow. This may or may not happen, idk. Just passing it on to those interested.
    Just checked my emails, both inbox and spam. Nothing.
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I've also not gotten anything yet and this was a Christmas gift. I get that they have a lot of people to cover, but when they did the one with the EMH a few years ago, I had him by now. all I wanted was the tribble and the title. and more the title than the tribble. I like titles. I do hope this gets sorted soon. because I'd hate to think I wasted someone else's money. not to be negative or sound greedy or what have you. I'm happy to help sick kids but when offered stuff, of course I want it.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
    Still havent gotten anything. I want my code please.
    Also, Kael and the game need more than 1 CM. Its too much for any 1 person to do,

what they said, seriously, it's a lot of work. Kael shouldn't have to do everything.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    He's not just the CM for STO but for PWE.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Still havent gotten anything. I want my code please.
    Also, Kael and the game need more than 1 CM. Its too much for any 1 person to do,

always two there are, no more no less. a Master and an Apprentice.
    It would be nice to have this solved up. Someone, or sometwo, please give Kael a helping hand.
    edited January 2020
    I just finished watching the "Ten Forward Weekly - To Hell with Honor" broadcast on Twitch. (01/15/2020)

https://twitch.tv/crypticstudios/video/536622224

It was another good show. Towards the end of the broadcast Ambassador Kael was taking questions. At the 33.31 time mark in the Scrolling Chat Log, a Viewer asked about the Codes. At the 33.38 mark in the video I believe Ambassador Kael stated that he is in the process of sending out the codes, pending a glitch in the email. Just passing this information on to those interested.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Just received my code.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    and I got mine!
  • shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Still waiting on mine. Take your time though, Kael - I'm patient. Just posting here as a precaution.
    e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg
    Stay on target. Stay on target!

Wait, wrong franchise. But still applies!
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Code received at last.
    Though I had to check again what I was eligible for considering how long it took.

Also, I was already seeing the design of the Black Alert tribble as pretty cool, but I didn't know they had a unique animation where, when you "activate" it, your character pulls out... nothing. At first, I thought it was a more severe version of the typical bug of the tribble not rendering on time until I saw the character actually looking confused at the nothingness before the tribble suddenly spore jumped into her palm for a rub and then spore jumping away.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I got my code 1 hour ago.

But Cryptic seriously needs to update their reclaim webpage, telling me to redeem codes via Arc when I don't have it isn't useful or practical information! :s

I had to go to the Steam forums and get this link unofficially to redeem my code for my account via the website function.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Just got my code. Thank you, team.

As tilarta already posted, if you're not an Arc user, head on over to https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/ to redeem your code.
    e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg
    Thank You Ambassador Kael, I received my Code.

Just FYI,
    If you feed the Black Alert Tribble the Sauteed Shitaake from the Lobi Store it’ll create a new Mycelium Tribble.
  • tesoropaddle#8638 tesoropaddle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Have anyone on Xbox gotten the code yet ??? Hope I get mine soon =)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Got the code earlier today.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns