test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 1/16/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/16 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I'm wondering if the Admiralty missions that was completed, but not awarded (not clicking on the Complete button), will give the amount that they were supposed to, or do we have to start them fresh?

Just want to know, becuase I have Tour-of-Duty mission for the Ferengi Alliance that's in that position, with the Admiralty Rep in the middle of Level 7.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    A nice set of fixes there - especially the Admiralty fix!
    Thanks.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,317 Arc User
    My stargazer salutes you and the rest of the team for the new skins
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes but some are disappointing. Would of been nicer if done differently.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for the fixes. Especially adding in the extra day for the Event.
    Thanks for the fixes but some are disappointing. Would of been nicer if done differently.

Differently as how? I'm curious and that's a very vague answer.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.