test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admirality Assignments not awarding XP

jeyj13jeyj13 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Last night I noticed a couple of admirality assignments for my main starfleet toon not awarding XP for progressing that campaign, but I assumed that it was just that I was forgetful and selected one that was pure specialization xp. Today, I have had all of my Klingon Empire assignments for that toon (haven't checked others yet) not awarding xp for the campaign. I am currently stuck at 65,288/67,900 xp for reaching level 10 with it.

As far as I can tell, the others work fine because the Romulan assignments still award xp.

Edit: Apparently other characters can still earn Klingon admirality xp for me, just not the one that is almost level 10 with that campaign.

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    There has been a 10,000 admiralty XP cap per day for each faction for quite some time.
    1xe027q.png
  • jeyj13jeyj13 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    As far as I know, I have yet to get even close to 10k on any single day, but it is possible I suppose. My daily gain isn't normally that good since I usually split my efforts between two factions and don't continually start assignments when they run out.

But it is easily possible and probable that I am just wrong about the amounts. I took a break for a while after the 2015 summer event and consequently missed the initial release of the admiralty system, so I have been having to learn about all of the stuff I missed. I just assumed that it was probably another bug since I've seen commendations not leveling up when they should have (being at level 0 with more than 3k xp past the amount required).
  • bravest#1957 bravest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This bug came out again. For days my xp hasn't been rising and I can't reach level 10. Please, help me to resolve this issue! Thnaks in advice!
  • mranderson29mranderson29 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have this issue literally no xp awarded and nothing to do with a daily cap as this has been like this for over a week on the fed campaign. support ticket submitted and bug report generated
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    In the last 4 days of getting 0 progress on Campaigns i am not at lev 10 with, i decided to do some experimenting today.

I ran assignments on both a lev 9 campaign and a level 10 campaign.
    the level 9 campaign at the end had 0 campaign points showing or listed or awarded at completion, but did when it begin.
    I also ran an assignment on a lev 10 campaign and that DID complete with campaign points.

It would appear any campaign not at lev 10 is not receiving ANY campaign points in order to level up.

For me this is not good, I have 2 people who all are lev 8 and 9 and 1 with fed lev 9.
    Until this is fixed running admiralty is useless to me since i am not progressing in campaigns on the 3 toons that still need to be brought to lev 10. I am as of this morning discontinuing all use on the admiralty and hope this is fixed soon.

In its current condition the admiralty is not worth running at all. When it is fixed I will begin doing it again.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    I am also experiencing this. Klingon toon who is stuck at level 3 in Ferengi (level 10 in the other 3). As this is an Alt cahracter I'm only logging in once per day to do the Ferengi admiralty, so no way I'm exceeding the 10k XP per day limit. Have been stuck half way through level 3 since at least the patch on Tuesday
    alfred399 wrote: »
    I am also experiencing this. Klingon toon who is stuck at level 3 in Ferengi (level 10 in the other 3). As this is an Alt cahracter I'm only logging in once per day to do the Ferengi admiralty, so no way I'm exceeding the 10k XP per day limit. Have been stuck half way through level 3 since at least the patch on Tuesday
    devs acknowledged to me it's a bug

edited January 2020
    Gets out some high powered bug spray and sprays the game LOL :)
    Let us know when this is fixed, I have stopped all admiralty assignments till the campaign points can be fixed.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Also getting the 'no Admiralty Campaign XP' thing happening on my few chars who haven't already completed the campaigns.

The other rewards drop OK but once a mission completes, it doesn't even show a number for the Campaign XP. When I start a new mission, it does show a number (like 740 Campaign XP) but when it completes that disappears. May do a bit of experimenting later to see exactly how and when the XP icon disappears, but for now I'll just chalk it up to yet another "Cryptic breaks 2 things for every one they fix" moment.

(Note: these characters have all campaigns at level 7 or 8, they were working fine before WW event, then I stopped playing them while doing WW on other characters, came back to them 3 days ago and they're all not getting campaign XP. This is on the first completion of the day, as well, so not related to the 10k per day limit.)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    I got about 500 admiralty xp for a full set of 9 assignments.
    "Daily XP Reached" showed up after the 9th assignment was collected.
    Other rewards claimed were fine, but that XP came only from the 5th assignment that was collected.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • nikola5702#7765 nikola5702 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same problem. No XP (or 500-600 max) per character, last couple of days. I think it started after that big update (around 1GB) couple days ago. Is there any fix on sight?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Same here. Character with three at 9 all with Daily Bonus available, NO Campaign XP awarded. On a Hamster Wheel that isn't spinning.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Same here. Character with three at 9 all with Daily Bonus available, NO Campaign XP awarded. On a Hamster Wheel that isn't spinning.
    Same here. I like the above mentioned bug spray idea. I may try that. I hope this is cleared up in the next weekly patch. I want to get back to doing admiralty again with my characters that are stuck.

No sign of fix but my support ticket is still open and this thread has helped hoping on Thusday for a patch but... well do not count on it
    I have already missed 4 TOD runs for campaign leveling since Tuesday I run them every other day. NOT HAPPY!
    I have already missed 4 TOD runs for campaign leveling since Tuesday I run them every other day. NOT HAPPY!

dido mate mine is a newish toon Gamma recruit so i'm behind the curve. i find nothing on official pages yet let see PC release notes on Thursday
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I don't know how to post a picture here from my computer (that's why I liked being able to do it when Contacting Support), so I can't show it here.

But the Admiralty Reps have stopped awarding XP. For my Starfleet Klingon Engineering captain, he has completed the Starfleet, KDF and RRF Adm. Reps, while the Ferengi Trade Alliance is stuck at Level 7 (72,419 XP of 87,000 XP and 14, 581 XP from reaching the next level in the campaign). Which is about halfway on the completion bar.

I have a 8 out of 10 Ferengi TA Tour-of-Duty on the line, and I've already haven't received the XP from the regular Ferengi Adm. missions for the past few days.

dido mate mine is a newish toon Gamma recruit so i'm behind the curve. i find nothing on official pages yet let see PC release notes on Thursday

I hope so because of this and other things still not correctly fixed, I stopped ALL gameplay except the tfo so i can get the guns, and I plan to continue this till I see some decent fixes to encourage me to return to the game full time.
    I don't know how to post a picture here from my computer (that's why I liked being able to do it when Contacting Support), so I can't show it here.

But the Admiralty Reps have stopped awarding XP. For my Starfleet Klingon Engineering captain, he has completed the Starfleet, KDF and RRF Adm. Reps, while the Ferengi Trade Alliance is stuck at Level 7 (72,419 XP of 87,000 XP and 14, 581 XP from reaching the next level in the campaign). Which is about halfway on the completion bar.

I have a 8 out of 10 Ferengi TA Tour-of-Duty on the line, and I've already haven't received the XP from the regular Ferengi Adm. missions for the past few days.

it's a bug i checked in the fleet and general chat in ESD and 100's of replies i think it may be global issue on PC since last patch
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    This is Admiralty Campaign XP and NOT regular XP just to be specific.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    This is Admiralty Campaign XP and NOT regular XP just to be specific.

Correct
  • darzil#7269 darzil Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Based on what I saw today, it looks like:
    First completed mission (in each campaign) - No xp, bonus xp vanishes
    Second completed mission (in each campaign) - Normal xp, no bonus xp, daily xp limit reached
    Later completed missions (in each campaign) - No xp as at daily xp limit.
    Hi All bug is fixed as of PC patch notes 16/01/20
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    XP is now being awarded, but it seems nerfed. I'm not earning as much as before the bug.