test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Picard bundle

By making the miradorn a zstore ship will that make all current I game miradorns account wide? I know a few guys that have multiple copies of that ship who are furious right now

Best Answer

Answers

• michaelsdstmichaelsdst Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Good question! I am on of the guys... :)
    GIVE US THE TYPHOON! Enough said...
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    So glad I did not buy the boxed ship off the exchange. A few weeks ago was selling for 1.2 billion. That guy must be regretting it.

However, there is already a precedent for STO to do whatever they want with boxed ships. The Jem Hadars used to be one of the first one boxed ship sold as a T5 then converted it back to T6 and virtually making the T5 trash. Buyer be aware!​​
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    It is a good question. Presumably yes, it would become account unlocked, and perhaps a sign of things to come. It is a 12000 zen priced bundle for 1 T6, a T5 that is part of another bundle and a T3 and various uniform choices, most of which I think are already in game.

I don't see a serious value in the bundle myself, but I have no real interest in the Miradorn raider. If they were really smart, they'd offer the bundle at a heavily reduced price if you already have the T6, along with making it an account wide unlock.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,294 Community Moderator
    Official thread in GNN. Look for answers there as new info becomes available. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.