test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cyclic Modulation Ground Weaponry on Bridge Officers

xzeksxzeks Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've noticed that Bridge Officers seem to enjoy using "Cyclic Modulation" more than actually shooting enemies. took the guns out for a trial run on nimbus and my boffs just stood there remodulating 95% of the time. occasionally they'd use an ability. think i saw them shoot once, twice at most... can this be fixed (hopefully to only allow them to do it if absolutely needed or maybe once every 60 secs or something)

oh also, the sniper rifle seemed to have issues showing up. holstering and unholstering weapons, the pistol and assault cannon showed up but the one with the sniper just stood there. it didn't show up on his back and it only occasionally appeared in his hand in combat (the other weapons also seemed to disappear in combat sometimes as well, though thats probably part of the modulation bug)

Comments

• starempire2000starempire2000 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i used the pistol on my toon and the Assault gun but the rifle don't work, never thought of trying them my crew/companions. I also posted here on the forums that the rifle don't work.
  • xzeksxzeks Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i used the pistol on my toon and the Assault gun but the rifle don't work, never thought of trying them my crew/companions. I also posted here on the forums that the rifle don't work.

yes i did see that you posted about the rifle not working, though i assumed you were talking about just on the main character and not the boffs so i felt the need to extend the issue to cover boffs as well =)

• dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    they also love using the healing attack from the sompek weapons when there is no reason to use them, it get quite annoying to hear this discharge as soon as they can.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • xzeksxzeks Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    they also love using the healing attack from the sompek weapons when there is no reason to use them, it get quite annoying to hear this discharge as soon as they can.
    true but at least thats on a cd so they will still attack enemies (and at least that does something on its own). lol
    still annoying when there is no bad guys around, lol. at least the cycling is silent but annoying.
  • edartaedarta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Same behavior here - maybe the AI thinks they got fidget spinners.
    more like fidget blasters. hahah