test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Featured Event: Borg Resurgence no progress of current event

2»

Comments

• warriorviperwarriorviper Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here - Started the Event from the Event window, Infected: The Conduit (Space), completed the TFO without issue. No daily progress, No Free Ship Token Progress. I hope the Shard Maintenance for Jan 8th will resolve this issue.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    At least they are aware. Strangely today even when I type to PM or in chat, it also constantly keeps tripping my hotkeys.
    0zxlclk.png
  • catswithshoescatswithshoes Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    downloaded patch, still no progress after 4 attempts 8:27am EST
  • gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Second attempt:
    Launched Infected Conduit via Journal/event tab
    completed T6 ship at campagne tab
    got event progress, now 1/14

but I don't know if the progress is related due to the fact, that I have now the T6
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    After patching, the progress from yesterday is not credited. We'll see if today's is credited.
    Ran Into the Hive (PUG, Normal).
    Yes. The countdown clock is running and the progress bar is now at 1/14. So... Nothing for yesterday?

Oh well.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • lyricspelllyricspell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Had the same issue as the rest yesterday but today after another patch, the problem is just reversed,not I get event counted but not coupon
  • tinkerbelchtinkerbelch Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Campaign Progress is stuck at 2100/2100 from last event. No progress from this current event. Even though 2/14 completed in the Featured event.
    Post edited by tinkerbelch on
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    2100/2100 is finished. You should have the T6 Coupon already. Check to see if you have 100% off a T6 purchase.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • augustus512augustus512 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ok so today I played The Borg Resurgence again in hopes that it was fix and it was. I did one mission and received my coupon for my T6 Ship for today January 8th. But I did not received credit for yesterday's January 7th, missions even though I did all 3 back to back. Will we be receiving credit for doing the missions yesterday January 7th? I do not see why we wouldn't.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I wouldnt count on it, I waited for the same thing back when the Sompek event was running for the shield. I waited and had no intention of running it more than i had to and got 0 compensation, Therefore 0 shield.
    2100/2100 is finished. You should have the T6 Coupon already. Check to see if you have 100% off a T6 purchase.
    I have the first and second T6 token. No progress on third.
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User

There was only been 2 T6 Token events. This is the third part to get the second token.

There is no 3rd token, so if you already have 2 T6 tokens, that is it.

There was only been 2 T6 Token events. This is the third part to get the second token.

There is no 3rd token, so if you already have 2 T6 tokens, that is it.

Cool. Ty