test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 1/8/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/8 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Will the event be extended a day?

I had no issue, but I saw at least one person in chat that will now be short on T6 coupon progress due to missing the first day.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • Mudds market showing the S'torr available for 17k zen, if you could just add the S'torr to the phoenix store that would be great, thanks!
    qaAuoh7.gif
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Great to see a patch for yesterday's big issue coming in so quickly.
    I didn't have any problems, but quite a few did so I'm sure the fix is appreciated.
    Mudds market showing the S'torr available for 17k zen, if you could just add the S'torr to the phoenix store that would be great, thanks!
    Yes, given previous event ships ended up in the Phoenix Box Store, it makes sense it would go there. If it's staying in Mudd's Market, all that happens is that this adds another item to the pile that says Cryptic/PWI are just aiming for a cash-grab. Please don't be that way.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thanks muchly for the fix!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Thanks for the fix, Cryptic. I did not suffer the issue. I entered the Borg Resurgence Event through the TFO tab and not the Events tab. So hopefully this fixes the problem for those who were using that tab.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • codexenacodexena Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I am glad it will be resolved. I did not encounter the issue because I finished the last two events completely and got my T-6 ship. However, a lot of folks did not and could not progress. I hope that Cryptic will give all those who entered a ticket one day progression at least. My friend all three TFO's at least three times while we were trying to figure out if this was an Arc client issue, or a patch issue not fully loaded. The only gap is that I finished all the other two events and she did not. In any event, I am glad you are fixing this today.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    1fdd1ff61434ac07b2a91a8c0d1eb646--trust-me--doctor.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    No mention anywhere of extending the event do to the derp in code work. We all know you will "eventually" get it working. What we want to know is, what you plan to do regarding lost time.
  • johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I got progress on both the first day. loged in this morning b4 the plug was pulled thinkin id be fine to go hit it again. This morning I only got T6 coupon credit. Not the guns. But tbo its ground :D It can stay buged :lol:
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I logged in this morning and did not get day 2 progress of 14. I got progress for my ship which I already got but NO credit on the 14 days. So i have 2 options today, go without my token OR do missions. Since I want the guns just to have I am forced to choose against running missions and do the TFO till it counts. Tomorrow is another day, Missions on hold till tomorrow. Due to the fact that I have seen no compensation for what wasnt my fault, I am forced to postpone all missions till tomorrow when I am in a better mood over what happened this morning.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Seems to be working now.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • tobiashirttobiashirt Member Posts: 630 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > Great to see a patch for yesterday's big issue coming in so quickly.
    > I didn't have any problems, but quite a few did so I'm sure the fix is appreciated.
    > .(Quote)
    > Yes, given previous event ships ended up in the Phoenix Box Store, it makes sense it would go there. If it's staying in Mudd's Market, all that happens is that this adds another item to the pile that says Cryptic/PWI are just aiming for a cash-grab. Please don't be that way.

It's quite a bit cheaper and more available this way if you slow down the rush to judgement and do the math. Given the odds for the Phoenix box epic token and the current exchange rate, it's on the order of 6000+ Zen for a character unlock. If we take the command assault cruiser's sale price of 2500 Zen as typical for ships in the market, then it becomes 6k+ for a single unlock vs less than half that for account-wide. QED
This discussion has been closed.