test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Potential for a Foundry return

The new Executive Producer for Neverwinter has been quoted recently that, "I think it is great in terms of concept and a powerful tool too, however the focus is on a few other areas before we get back to Foundry. I also need to get a better understanding of the current tool, etc. At the moment, I am focused on the main game."

While this actually says very little substantively, it does leave a little crumb of hope for those of us whose primary interest was the Foundry & telling our own stories. I know it's not much, but the fact that it wasn't an outright rejection leaves me to hope and wonder... will STO ever bring it back?
newstosiggy.png

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The devs said they want to fix it and make it work again. They also said they have no idea WHEN, but that they want to.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment." That's all that needs to be said.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    There is no chance.. none.

In fact, it's so certain that the foundry is gone forever that we're not even allowed to discuss it. As soon as a mod sees this thread, it will be locked.

The foundry is gone forever.. it's best just to accept it.

Understand, I am not saying this to anger anyone and I am not putting my support behind the decision. I am just calling it how I see it.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    This is an FCT topic. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.