test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reports of the TFOs are not giving daily credit but T6 coupon credit

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I got the daily credit and the T6 coupon progress (my total was 1000 before i did ISA today), I picked Isa in the tfos list; character romulan-fed, not in a team, estimated waiting time 2 or 3 minutes. since i didn't have any problems, maybe that will help.
  • mechaczmechacz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    For anyone experiencing issues with not getting progress in the Borg event. Can I get some info from you? Where did you queue up from (IE. From the event UI, TFO list or private match)? What difficulty? Where you in a team? Did you claim your rewards before checking? Also, did you check right after completion and if you did, have you looked since (Incase the reward is being given late)?

Trying to narrow down situations where this happens to help test.
    I did all three Advanceds solo through TFO window first, then even if i tried Event window(Infected normal) it didnt work.
    I've tried restart game but im still not getting progress(just did Hive Ground Advanced again).
    Still 0/14.
    Edit: I havent completed T6 coupon before.
  • bluesunshot#7246 bluesunshot Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Same for me.

Got the daily credit for the T6 Coupon but no credit for the 14 days.
  • arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Got the credit for the featured and sort of have the right result for the event campaign, although the UI is showing progress of 2100/2100. I have previous claimed the other T6 coupons
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    No event progress no event campaign progress nothing please fix this time is running out
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Disc Fed SCi on ESD, Qued Khitomer Vortex from Event UI
    Have Completed T6 Coupon in 2nd Event (2/3)
    Checked Progress on return to ESD Got Borg event credit (1/14)

Edit: Listed wrong TFO
    KDF Rom did all 3 TFO's from the event screen got nothing no event campaign progress for coupon and no progress for the weapons
  • divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Already claimed the T6 voucher. But got the daily progress for running Infected Conduit. I used the Event UI so ran in normal mode and entered solo.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    daimon97 wrote: »
    No event progress no event campaign progress nothing please fix this time is running out

Its a 3 week event. While this is a rather big bug they're trying to solve, you got a 7 day buffer to get the event reward.
    Also... they need more than "I didn't get it, fix nao" if they're going to be able to find the cause.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    daimon97 wrote: »

Its a 3 week event. While this is a rather big bug they're trying to solve, you got a 7 day buffer to get the event reward.
    Also... they need more than "I didn't get it, fix nao" if they're going to be able to find the cause.

I updated my post thank you for the heads up
    You're welcome. This is a major bug, and every little bit of data they can collect helps.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Reported this in Bugs
  • jamestockwell79jamestockwell79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I logged in and played the Redone TFo for the Borg Resurge and I didn't get the daily progression.
  • sacredpreysacredprey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm seeing a lot of reports of the TFOs Conduit and Khitomer Vortex not giving credit for the 14 day completion but giving daily credit towards the T6 coupon. A few reported it in general zone chat on DS9 just now and saw it in SOL space zone chat as well.

its not even giving me either no rewards no t6 progress
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I got progress for the weapon no issues here when i completed a ISA run about 15 mins ago.

Details
    Completed T6 Coupon for ship last event. Collected token last month
    Advanced Infected
    Queued for Mission by myself, no team.
    Queue from TFO window by manually scrolling to ISA and selecting join queue. I did not use the "hot button" option.
    Post edited by foxman00 on
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • rottenfish#5210 rottenfish Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Where did you queue up from?
    Events tab of the Journal, for both Infected: The conduit and Khitomer Vorex.

What difficulty?
    Normal

Where you in a team?
    No

Did you claim your rewards before checking?
    I claimed the marks, if that's what you mean. I also received the R&D materials boxes.

Also, did you check right after completion and if you did, have you looked since?
    I did check right after completion and 30 mins later, still not showing and progress.

Extra info: I've never claimed a T6 token before.
  • chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    anodynes wrote: »
    I got Event progress for ISA, showing 1/14. I had already earned my coupon during the last event, though.
    Same here, I joined the event queue via the TFO menu so don't know if that made a difference.

Details
    Completed T6 Coupon for ship last event.
    Advanced Infected Space
    No Team
    Queued from TFO window, did not use button in event tab
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • rwillarddev#0892 rwillarddev Member Posts: 17 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you everyone for giving us such thorough data. We have devs digging into this right now.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    For myself after skimming this I felt to add help to the devs.
    1 - Finished ship in November.
    2 - Executed the TFO from within the event with my Klingon character,
    3 - Did the first one Infected The Conduit.
    4 - I did get daily credit for the 14 day event, No issues were noticed.
    Details not included: Lev 65 / Klingon / Normal Difficulty,

However i did see the search options are showing up over the inventory when you first bring up the inventory on a character.
    I did get off and on and it returns to overlap screen.
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • jslatersjslaters Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    im not getting either of them
    However i did see the search options are showing up over the inventory when you first bring up the inventory on a character.
    @fred26291#2759
    I noticed that too, however there is a dropdown thing that you can hit and it will fix it.
    Thank you everyone for giving us such thorough data. We have devs digging into this right now.

Hope getting data on both sides is helping. Good Luck to the Bug Team.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I queued up from the TFO screen for Infected: The conduit (advanced). Completed the TFO and got the expected 50 points credit towards my T6 ship (went from 1850 to 1900) but did not get any credit towards the 14 day event.

((And as a side note - I enjoyed the changes to the TFO .... good job on that part Devs!))
    Sig_CivAnarchy_Kira_zpskr5zute4.png
    Winter Ivy (HR) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Flame (CW) / Winter Moon (SW)
    Civil Anarchy Guild Leader
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Hi Rose!, thank you for the update, hope you can solve it! :smiley:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • kaeru#7383 kaeru Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Same, no event progress but I did receive points towards token. Ran the event several times. no change. I also submitted a ticket for the issue, in game.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I received T6 coupon progress but no event progress. However, I applied a legacy token and after that, my event progress showed up as 2/14. So it may just be a... reporting error.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    For anyone experiencing issues with not getting progress in the Borg event. Can I get some info from you? Where did you queue up from (IE. From the event UI, TFO list or private match)? What difficulty? Where you in a team? Did you claim your rewards before checking? Also, did you check right after completion and if you did, have you looked since (Incase the reward is being given late)?

Trying to narrow down situations where this happens to help test.

Since I read in zone chat people were having problems, I queued up one from the event UI and a second from the TFO list. Neither gave me credit towards the event of the T6 coupon. I played for quite a bit afterwards and never received credit.

I did file a ticket.
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Thank you everyone, the original theory I was working on was that it had to do with the T6 meta but I got reports that it doesn't seem to matter. Pretty much everyone is on this right now.

I saw someone say they didn't get T6 meta progress, did you claim your reward packs by chance? Also do you have stuff in your overflow bag?

I am one day away from the second T6 token so it has not been claimed. Also, nothing is in my overflow bag.
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    @fred26291#2759
    I noticed that too, however there is a dropdown thing that you can hit and it will fix it.

Hope getting data on both sides is helping. Good Luck to the Bug Team.

If you leave the game and return the issue returns also :). Very tiring, needs a fix LOL.
  • dracostalondracostalon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I have the same problem! I did both The Conduit and Khitomer Vortex received NO Progress!
  • imperialistsimperialists Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    me 2, did all 3 but just got the coupon progress and not the daily
This discussion has been closed.