test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Featured Event: Borg Resurgence no progress of current event

gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
I opened the Journal, went to the event tab, chose Infected: the conduit and played it through successfully.
I got the universal endeavor
It did contribute toward the T6 ship progress
it did NOT contribute toward the event progress.

Comments

• matthewfelixmatthewfelix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I am experiencing this bug as well. And I know other people have as well. Legacy Tokens and Zen seem to work as I have already seen someone with the reward weapons in zone chat.
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    I played all 3 of them.. nothing happened.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • darkd4xdarkd4x Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    same here... all 3 event tfo´s played..
    reward for the universal endeaver... check
    reward for T6 Ship Token... check

but reward Daily Progress - Borg Resurgence Featured Event ... no check.. nothing.. nada .. njente

please fix

thx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    For me it worked fine.

akktxxvj.jpg

• I tried it three times and no progress for me either didn't work :'(
  • parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Entered via Event/Featured and played ISA. Received the points towards the Event Campaign ship voucher I think, showing 1900 now. Re Borg Featured daily, no progress.

Just did Khitomer with no voucher, same as ISA. Big fail
  • kimmy#6367 kimmy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here it counted for the Campaign voucher but not for the daily progress
  • lxr#1818 lxr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    ditto
  • gishka#4096 gishka Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    You get progress awarded if you do the advanced version via the normal PvE queues interface.

If you use the event tab you get a normal version of the TFO and no daily progress awarded.
    Dahar Master Gishka - I.K.S. Storm of Quin'lat
    tlhIngan maH taHjaj!
  • darkd4xdarkd4x Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    You get progress awarded if you do the advanced version via the normal PvE queues interface.

If you use the event tab you get a normal version of the TFO and no daily progress awarded.

TRIBBLE
    all this 3 version are replaces version, that mean, you have only the revamped version... the difficult has nothing to do with that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Same here, Coupon progress but no event progress. And I did IS from the event window five times over five accounts and nothing. Did it twice on one account and still nothing
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    did adv and regular nothing this damn thing is bugged to heck and back
  • kimmy#7934 kimmy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here nothing
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    same here.
    tested Advanced on both Fed and KDF
    still says ''Daily Available'' - ''Total Progress 0/14''
    got the event campaign progress..
  • bufusturbo92#2084 bufusturbo92 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same. it stays ''Daily Available'' - ''Total Progress 0/14'' even though i did all 3 TFOs multiple times on different characters. The event campaign did update.
  • madhatch1971madhatch1971 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    Same problem - getting progress on the ship token, but no progress on the event reward bar. Still says 0/14 after four runs. Tried on two different characters.

Guessing this is a bug, and the fix will include the progress being added.
    People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Entered Into the Hive from the TFO board. Normal difficulty, PUG. Completed successfully. On the Event tab => Featured, the Join TFO button for Into the Hive is grayed out but there is no Featured Event progress. Changed maps, changed toons, exited the game. No change. No credit. I do not know if the T6 progress was recorded.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • qwe456345qwe456345 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Did all 3, only got coupon progress
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    It appears to only be working for accounts that have already completed the T6 Coupon. Talked with members of my fleet and the ones who got the daily progress for the Borg TFO to complete all had one thing in common, they had completed the T6 coupon progress during The Breach TFO event.
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    And not a single word from cryptic.. veryyyyy good.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    And not a single word from cryptic.. veryyyyy good.
    They've announced their awareness of the bug on Twitter, Facebook and probably Reddit but I haven't checked.
    Have they done it on the Official STO Website/Forum? Not that I can find.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • virainixvirainix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here did all 3 and nothing.
  • torchwood1968torchwood1968 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same here. Received 50 Progress, but does not show in events tab
  • eisenzahnneisenzahnn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I also did vortex 2x and received no progress towards either the T6 ship or the borg resurgence event
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is a known issue and is currently being investigated. Thank you for your understanding.
  • captryhnercaptryhner Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm also not getting any progress for the Daily Event. But I did get my daily T6 Coupon Progress. I've loaded into the TFOs on my Fed and Klingon characters. My Fed Character was in space outside of DS9. Both the Space TFOs I used the Event Window to join the TFOs. I switched then to my Klingon Character. They were on DS9 on the ground. I used the TFO screen, clicked on the Special events tab and joined infected, no progress still.
  • dracostalondracostalon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Well i know its being investigated. Just wanted to let u know the problem still exist. I just ran Conduit and Vortex and received no Progress.
  • augustus512augustus512 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and after sending a support ticket I received a response from customer support. Here is just some of the e-mail I receive. I did not include the link because it sends you to the main page of the forum.

Jan 7, 14:49 PST
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting player support.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered an issue with your event participation today. I'd be more than happy to assist you with this! After bringing this to our team for investigation, it appears that you encountered a known gameplay bug that our development team is currently looking into. We are unable to assist right away with fixing potential bugs or glitches, the best thing that I could do for you at the moment is suggesting you directly submit a bug report:
  • gaijinsouthwindgaijinsouthwind Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I opened the Journal, went to the event tab, chose Infected: the conduit and played it through successfully.
    I got the universal endeavor
    It did contribute toward the T6 ship progress
    it did NOT contribute toward the event progress.

had the same problem here, did all 3 tfo's for the event, no progress. log out to sign in screen, and back in, same, no progress given.
  • ercerumercerum Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here - - done all three on Advanced and got nothing on both fronts. 0/14 for the event progress and gained nothing on the T6 ship progress