test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Customer Support/Tech Help

Character:
Mazet’lan@Surface-Warrior (Gamma Recruit)

Issues:
Cannot claim account-wide Ferengi NandiWarship

Account-wide Gamma reputation gear discount not working

I unlocked the account-wide Gamma reputation gear discount with my Delta Recruit (Yoshi O’Brien@Surface-Warrior). However, it isn’t applying to ANY of my characters.

Additionally, I cannot claim the Ferengi Nandi Warship with my Mazet’lan character.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    The Ferengi Nandi Warship hasn't been made available yet as an account unlock, so that's why you cannot reclaim it.
    It's has been made available 'per character' via the Store at previous giveaways, which will explain why some of your characters have it already.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > The Ferengi Nandi Warship hasn't been made available yet as an account unlock, so that's why you cannot reclaim it.
    > It's has been made available 'per character' via the Store at previous giveaways, which will explain why some of your characters have it already.

Someone on Reddit pointed that put to me.

However the Gamma reputation issue is stiff a problem.

I STILL cannot get any tech support. I cannot find any link to submit trouble tickets.

I sent an email to Arc Games.

If I don’t get an response next week I am going to start calling the number provided & complaining until I get some actual support.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    There's a link to the support page in my signature.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > There's a link to the support page in my signature.

I am not seeing a signature. Nevermind, I found it, but I had to use my computer. Your signature doesn't show up on mobile.

Also, the link just takes me to FAQs.

Additionally, belay my last. When taking photos to submit for the trouble ticket, it is FINALLY unlocked. I unlocked it THREE days ago, but it finally unlocked for my characters. Maybe one of the Devs saw my posts & fixed it (I posted here & on Reddit).
    Post edited by surfacewarrior#8890 on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Also, the link just takes me to FAQs.
    Above the FAQ's, you should see a link to "Contact Support", if you're logged in.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/