test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Red Alert Borg TFO not counting toward Endeavor Mission

psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
I hope that I put this is the right place.

Just like that title said, the Red Alert Borg TFO doesn't count for the "Complete Borg TFOs" Endeavor missions.
I ran it twice - Once from hitting the Red Alert button and warping to the Red Alert. The second time by pulling up the TFO window and clicking on the Red Alert. Neither time was I credited for completing the TFO.

If it is in the TFO window it should be counting as a TFO for the Endeavor missions.

Thanks!

Comments

• foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Technically speaking, the Borg Red alert missions are not TFO's. They are a separate style of group mission that usually not available as they are "special events" or "weekend events".

It also doesnt matter if it is in the TFO Window. As that window is a general area for all group style of missions to be accessed. Also, if you look closely at each endeavor it will inform you what missions classify or qualify to be counted.

pjxgwS8.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    The "Complete Borg TFO's" endeavor generally has "(Not Red Alerts)" beside it too, giving away that the Borg Red Alert is not counted toward the TFO's for the endeavor.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    OK ... Thanks...
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    @baddmoonrizin
    Answered and resolved. Might as well close.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    As stated, Red Alerts are not TFOs. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.