test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not getting the daily progress in the Winter Event

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I've noticed since I got halfway (10 progress) in the Winter Event that I've stopped getting the daily progress. Since I've been doing it every day, with only a couple exceptions, I should have completed the progression and gotten the ship, as I have on my Holodeck accounts just yesterday (Christmas Day)

When I finished the race I even checked the list before clicking and it said I get the progress token, but when I click to accept I only get the experience and the bauble, not the progression.
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    You're doing the Winter Event on the Test Server? That seems pointless...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    We all have our own opinions. Thank you for yours.

I found a bug on the test server for the Winter Event. It's there to play, so I played it along with my other accounts. I found a bug, I reported it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D