test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"request" quad cannons not linked to a faction

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
could we have the possibility to reclaim the quad cannons no matter the faction. some of my kdf aligned toons use phaser cannons and that would be cool if they could use the quad phaser cannon. Same thing for the quad disruptor cannon, it should be available for fed and fed aligned characters.

plasma for rom, phaser for fed, disruptor for kdf is a little bit pointless currently.

thx

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The red/blue restriction is overdue to be removed altogether.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Another Recipe for Crafting, multi output select.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Another Recipe for Crafting, multi output select.

Exactly what I was about to post.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    works for me. even put it at level 20 or 25 to make it worth going for those levels
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    No thanks. Keep the factional differences separate, what's left of them. Also, I'm pretty sure that the plasma and phaser quad cannon flavors come with set bonuses, with items tied to specific ships(Defiant style ships for Federation, Arkif style for Romulans.) The disruptor quad cannons don't have such a bonus. The Ning'tao BoP doesn't have any other BoPs to link their quad cannons with a set bonus. Now if you want to add quad cannons of the missing flavors, being tetryon, proton, antiproton, and polaron...I'd be all for that. Make the 4 missing quad cannons as crafting recipes, maybe with a set bonus option added alongside a matching energy torpedo and heavy turret. All as Level 20 R&D requirements.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »

1. The cannons are TRIBBLE.

lol

No.. no they're not.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Well, since Feds, KDF and Romulan have them, I think the Jem'Hadar should get access to a Polaron variant at least.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    iamynaught wrote: »
    Well, since Feds, KDF and Romulan have them, I think the Jem'Hadar should get access to a Polaron variant at least.

I agree with this. And give LTS players a JH version of the LTS shuttle as well.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »

I agree with this. And give LTS players a JH version of the LTS shuttle as well.

Should probably get access to the JH environmental suits as well but since TOS and DIS characters haven't gotten access to theirs I doubt JH will either.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Which is to say everyone, because only Fed and KDF have ship restrictions anymore (and only against eachother).
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »

Agree to both, really, please!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    warpangel wrote: »
    The red/blue restriction is overdue to be removed altogether.
    It won't happen though, it's certainly something which CBS would not approve of.

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    She means for Jem'Hadar and TOS/DSC toons to get free EV suits as an LTS perk since FED, KDF, and ROM get free ones.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.