test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whoa Nellie! What's with the megalithic 'Follow' button?

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
Came back here to check threads I'm interested in and there's a giant 'Follow' button at the top of the forums. Did someone overfeed the darn thing? :lol:
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    If you put on your Roddy Piper glasses it changes to

BUY ZEN

and

OBEY
  • Options
    sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    WHEW! I thought it was just my computer.
  • Options
    Nope, I saw it as soon as I refreshed GD. Then I tried another forum and it was there too.

Someone fed that thing some mega-TRIBBLE.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Subtle :-)
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    it's a hint
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    “Follow me, Seymore!”
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    *pokes the giant follow* o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    It's large enough for me to wear as a vest.
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    is it just me or does it seem to be getting bigger?

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Came back here to check threads I'm interested in and there's a giant 'Follow' button at the top of the forums. Did someone overfeed the darn thing? :lol:

LOL. I thought it was just me! :P I guess it's like a Tardis: it gradually increases in size over time.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    tenor.gif

That is HUGE!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    They're aware.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    Thanks BMR :)

We can still make fun with it *Chuckle*
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Making fun of something that's different is against the ToS. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Making fun of something that's different is against the ToS. ;)
    Make sure to like, follow, and obey!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Eyx3bGtM
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    They're aware.

You're saying it's now a living being and has achieved sentience, or even sapience?

That's terrifying!
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    For once it wasn't me that broke it XD
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited December 2019

That sounds exactly like something someone who did break it would say.

8qJ0FFc.gif

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    You know that one scene from 2001?
    479073_lead_400_52275_.jpg
    That.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options

giphy.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    giphy.gifgiphy.gif

u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It's from the people that bring you the various Fleet Hail Boxes. The Fleet Personnel talking to you have either got the telescreen right up to their face or they have giant heads.

If you are going to have a Follow that big, it should be of a Yellow Brick Road.

If you want that to go away, simple solution 'Just Don't Look'. :)

https://youtu.be/iaGYTNWFMMs
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    They're aware.

Are they?! :p Cuz I'm not seeing it fixed.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Follow what exactly?

Most folk by now should know better than to click buttons on the internet so as to avoid having to purge the 2 girls 1 tribble holosuite program off their PC.

The bigger the button, the bigger the risk.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    > @meimeitoo said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are they?! :p Cuz I'm not seeing it fixed.

That's right, because fixes are sooooo easy and should take no time at all. It's a Vanilla issue. Vanilla is working on it.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    > @meimeitoo said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are they?! :p Cuz I'm not seeing it fixed.

That's right, because fixes are sooooo easy and should take no time at all. It's a Vanilla issue. Vanilla is working on it.

And the prize for 'sarky mod of the month' goooes toooooo......
    3-wolves-don-t-lose-sleep-over-the-opinion-of-sheep-sarcastic-quote.jpg
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Is a subtle reminder that the RSS still exist :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    It's from the people that bring you the various Fleet Hail Boxes. The Fleet Personnel talking to you have either got the telescreen right up to their face or they have giant heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xen846DYDsE

Unfortunately the best quality I was able to find of just that one part...
This discussion has been closed.