test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valkis Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Warbird bug report

neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I own the 3 Romulan T5-U Dreadnought Warbird set so I have all their goodies. I acquired the Valkis and according to the items from my T5-U I should be able to install them on my Valkis because it too is a Dreadnought. But when I try to install the items I get a requirements not met error.
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    If you're talking about the T5/T5-U Scimitar set, then those consoles only go on Scimitar variants, which the Valkis is not.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I wrote a GM about it and GM Chroma said that it is a bug and that he/she was going to look into it further and that I should post about it on here.

Here's a copy of the email I received.

Chroma (Arc Games)

Dec 10, 10:46 PST

Thank you for replying back.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to equip the Romulan Drone Ship on your Valkis Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Warbird even though the ship match the item's requirement. Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug, I assure you that I will forward the details that you have given me to our development team so they can investigate on it. It will also be helpful if you submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to support what I will be passing on today.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

This is also a good avenue for other players affected to pitch in their ideas and experience once they see your post. Thank you for helping our team identify the nature of the problem and I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Regards,
    GM Chroma
    Game Master
  • neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    bump