test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Humble bundle: no fed starter pack

nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
Redeemed the code from Humble Bundle but the fed elite bundle still shows as purchasable for 2k zen? Nothing new under promotions either...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Have you logged out and then logged back in and tried again?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    addamaaddama Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah so this happened to me as well. I looked up how to redeem codes and was given a URL that, as it turns out, is no longer accurate. Somehow.

I JUST used this page https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption and I got the bundle as soon as I relogged.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I have created a new updated version of the instructions reflecting today's information. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1252652/c-store-pack-and-code-redemption-2-0
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    It's not that I don't know how to redeem the code, I did so and the website claimed it was a success (but wouldn't tell me WHAT I actually redeemed) but there is still no elite fed starter pack available for me in game, just the option to buy it at 2k...
  • Options
    mattdoodymattdoody Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    nevawinna wrote: »
    It's not that I don't know how to redeem the code, I did so and the website claimed it was a success (but wouldn't tell me WHAT I actually redeemed) but there is still no elite fed starter pack available for me in game, just the option to buy it at 2k...

Im having the same issue. the starter pack is there to buy for 1k zen but nowhere to claim.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    that was actually for the other guy. I would also check in your Promotions portion of the cstore. What was the code supposed to be exactly and do you have a link to the deal you bought? Sometimes if you have an item from a promotional entry it will state you can buy it still in the cstore, but will be available in your promotions tab. I have the t1 NX from a bundle deal I got awhile back, but the ship can still be purchased at t1 for 500 zen if I wished.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    I put mine on my alt acount and after entering the code through the website it appeared as a claimable in the promotions section.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    ive checked my promo tab and nothing. i will give it a while and see if it appears. ive restarted the game 3 times and still nothing
  • Options
    ok it has turned up now. just took a little time.