test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time for New Romulus to Upgrade - The NOT petition version!

gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
I agree with the petition thread but as those are illegal this is NOT a petition, simply a discussion thread.

We know that the majority of STO players agree that LOR was the best expansion, and some would even say best by far. Given that, I think it would be very reasonable for them to invest in expanding upon it, maybe even a new expansion called "Majesty of Mol'Rihan" or something. you get the idea. it's been over a year since the founding of New Romulus and we all know how 25th century technology and replicators can speed construction. Surely theres more to New Romulus by now.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Duplicate unneeded thread, please merge or close.

@darkbladejk

The other thread was locked becuase the guy made it a petition. please use some restraint when deciding what to make pointless comments on.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    And the original OP reposted his thread with several responses already. Please don't spam the forum with duplicate threads. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.