test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

jem'hadar boffs and the combat pets

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
I wanted to know if your jem'hadar boffs use the combat pets? : furiadon dino, acid horta, jackall mastiff etc

I tried all the combinations and nothing works; my jem boffs don't use them (klingon aligned). I have the same problem with the rom boffs; only the other races can use these combat pets.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Did not check actually, I'm already frustrated, that they start most combat with shroud cloak, and start actually attacking after I do most work personally (or at least that is how it looks for me) :\
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    What I found odd was that my Jem'hadar boffs don't use any ketracel white, unlike the original JH boff from Facility 4028.

Yes Sea you were absolutely correct.
  • ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    > @saber1973a said:
    > Did not check actually, I'm already frustrated, that they start most combat with shroud cloak, and start actually attacking after I do most work personally (or at least that is how it looks for me) :\

You're lucky, mine always shroud AFTER I kill everything.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I solved the problems (boring shroud and the combat pets not used). Like I made my jem a fake Breen, i have replaced all the jem boffs by nausicaan and lethean boffs. thx cryptic.
  • hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    When do we get true Jem'hadar boff as alpa and warrior !
This discussion has been closed.