test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you miss from the early days of STO?

1234568»

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,817 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @gradii said:
    > Making all orions green wouldn't be too bad as long as you get to choose the shade of green.. If you want to play a "human" in KDF so bad you could simply use aliengen

There are white orions in the novels, that is what those people were doing, not playing human.
    TAS had an interesting variety of skin colors for Orions too. Devna was a light chartreuse, and the pirate captain was nearly blue.

I think peoples main issue is the huge number of orions with a human skin tone.. did we see any of those in TAS?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @gradii said:
    > Making all orions green wouldn't be too bad as long as you get to choose the shade of green.. If you want to play a "human" in KDF so bad you could simply use aliengen

There are white orions in the novels, that is what those people were doing, not playing human.
    TAS had an interesting variety of skin colors for Orions too. Devna was a light chartreuse, and the pirate captain was nearly blue.
    I think peoples main issue is the huge number of orions with a human skin tone.. did we see any of those in TAS?
    How many Orions did we see in TAS? not many. The important part is that it's canon that not all Orions are green.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • hiangtsutsing#7554 hiangtsutsing Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Fun ...

Well i have no idea why they removed the Old Missions but there i had at least fun the story and map was somethin different not wait the timer move forward press x - y buttons hit space wait for the timer look left look right ask if all had their launch proceed to next wave wait timer template xy Random map. Oh and the foundry so many creative missions.

The last good Mission i can think of was Quark lucky number 7 it feelt like an Episode.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I did eventually think of something. Material options for uniforms. used to be we had matte and glossy options.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,481 Arc User
    One of my Federation Captains has all the Romulan, Cardassian, and Klingon War Arc Missions that were removed from the game in the Mission Journal.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns